Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Leslie Euceda studied Chemistry and Pharmacy at the National Autonomous University of Honduras (UNAH). She completed a Joint Master Degree in Quality in Analytical Laboratories in collaboration with the University of Algarve (Portugal), University of Barcelona (Spain), University of Cadiz (Spain), Gdansk University of Technology (Poland), University of Bergen (Norway) and Central South University of China. She carried out research at the latter two related to variable selection for classification of metabolomics data. She completed a PhD in Medical Technology with a focus on magnetic resonance metabolomics of breast cancer at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).
She carries out research at the MR Cancer Group , with her main interests being metabolic profiling of biofluids and intact tumor tissue using magnetic resonance spectroscopy and analysis and integration of big data for the discovery/evaluation of potential/existing pathways for diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of breast cancer.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Evaluation of metabolomic changes during neoadjuvant chemotherapy combined with bevacizumab in breast cancer using MR spectroscopy. Metabolomics. vol. 13:37.
- (2017) Metabolic Response to Everolimus in Patient-Derived Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Xenografts. Journal of Proteome Research. vol. 16 (5).
- (2017) Metabolic portraits of breast cancer by HR MAS MR spectroscopy of intact tissue samples. Metabolites. vol. 7 (2:18).
- (2016) Metabolic clusters of breast cancer in relation to gene- and protein expression subtypes. Cancer & Metabolism. vol. 4.
- (2015) Preprocessing of NMR metabolomics data. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. vol. 75 (3).
- (2016) Metabolic characterization of breast cancer heterogeneity and response to treatment. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-2090-6. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU.