Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Experiments and simulations of empty and sand-filled aluminum alloy panels subjected to ballistic impact. Engineering structures. vol. 130.
- (2017) Strength differential effect in age hardened aluminum alloys. International journal of plasticity. vol. 99.
- (2017) Influence of yield-surface shape in simulation of ballistic impact. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 108.
- (2017) Discrete modeling of low-velocity penetration in sand. Computers and geotechnics. vol. 86.
- (2017) Ballistic impact of layered and case-hardened steel plates. International Journal of Impact Engineering.
- (2016) Prediction of ductile failure using a phenomenological model calibrated from micromechanical simulations. Procedia Structural Engineering. vol. 2.
- (2016) Influence of fragmentation on the capacity of aluminum alloy plates subjected to ballistic impact. European journal of mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 55.
- (2016) Ballistic perforation of layered and surface-hardened steel plates. 1st International Conference on Impact Loading of Structures and Materials (ICILSM 2016) . Politecnico di Torino; Turin. 2016-05-22 - 2016-05-26.
- (2015) Perforation of welded aluminum components: Microstructure-based modeling and experimental validation. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 84.
- (2015) Perforation of welded aluminum extrusions: Numerical prediction and experimental validation. The European Physical Journal Conferences. vol. 94.
- (2015) Low-velocity impact on multi-layered dual-phase steel plates. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 78.
- (2013) Effects of heat treatment on the ballistic properties of AA6070 aluminium alloy. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 57.
- (2013) A nano-scale material model applied in finite element analysis of aluminium plates under impact loading. Computational materials science. vol. 79.