Write your thesis in collaboration with a regional organisation
Trondheimsregionen covers expenses up to 4000 NOK for students having academic collaboration in the Trondheim region
As a student, you can apply for a travel scholarship if you will be writing your thesis (project assignment, bachelor's or master's thesis) in collaboration with a regional organization. It can be a company, organisation, or a public institution such as the municipality, county authority or federal government. The goal of the scholarship is to strengthen collaboration between NTNU in Trondheim and industry/public institutions in the region. The travel scholarship is is granted on a continuous basis until the funds are used up.
Criteria for receiving funding
- The student must be writing a project assignment, bachelor- or master's thesis at NTNU
- The student must be collaborating with an organization from the Trondheim Region, i.e. one of the following municipalities: Skaun, Orkdal, Melhus, Klæbu, Stjørdal, Indre Fosen, Midtre Gauldal or Malvik
- Collaboration within Trondheim municipality is not eligible for funding
The funds are earmarked for
- Travel costs (transportation, food and accommodation) directly related to the project
- Other operational expenditures directly related to the project (costs related to lab rental, research, etc.)
The funds are transferred after the project is completed, and we have recieved the proper documentation. All expenses must be documented with copies of the original receipts.
How to apply
- Sign agreement on academic collaboration with a regional organization
- Fill out Application for travel scholarship and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carry out the project with your partner
- After completion, send the required documentation to email@example.com
- You will be contacted for details on the transfer of the funds
Documentation must include
- A link to the finished thesis or project report, alternately a copy of the thesis' title page and summary
- Itemized list of the project costs, including copies of all receipts
- Use of private car will be recompesated according to state rates. Documentation must include a list with details on each trip signed by the employer.
Questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org