Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- In order to submit through our online submission system, you need a user account. Please consider volunteering as a reviewer for the publication.If you have a problem submitting through the webpages, please contact Thomas Gjesteland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The submission has not been previously published.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outline above.
- Every citation has a reference, and every reference is cited. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Figures and tables are provided with captions and located at the appropriate places in the main text (not grouped together at the end of the manuscript). To ensure that no displacements of figures and tables occurs because the different versions of word processing programs used we recommended that a .pdf-version of the text is attached to the Word file.
- The cover letter includes suggestions for at least three suitable impartial and external referees with name and Email address.
MNT Konferansen - Conference submissions
These are the submission of the bi-annual MNT Conference. The contributions have passed through editorial desk review before the conference and are not furrther vetted before publishing the conference submissions in this OJS journal. This section is not part of the peer reviewed contributions to the Nordic Journal of STEM Education.
Nordic Journal of STEM Education - Full Papers
Peer reviewed papers of 6000 words or less, not including abstract and references, addressing pedagogical, educational, and academic developments or studies, based in Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) , empirical observation and theoretical frameworks. Nordic perspectives are of particular interest, but papers with wider scopes will be considered on their merits.
The Nordic Journal of STEM Education licenses all content of the journal under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) licence. This means, among other things, that anyone is free to copy and distribute the content, as long as they give proper credit to the author(s) and the journal. For further information, see Creative Commons website for human readable or lawyer readable versions.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access