Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- In order to submit through our online submission system, you need a user account. Please consider volunteering as a reviewer for the publication.If you have a problem submitting through the webpages, please contact Reidar Lyng (email@example.com).
- The submission has not been previously published.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outline above.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (.doc, .docx, or .rtf).
- The text is single-spaced;uses a blank line to indicate a new paragraph; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Figures and tables are provided with captions and located at the appropriate places in the main text (not grouped together at the end of the manuscript). To ensure that no displacements of figures and tables occurs because the different versions of word processing programs used we recommended that a .pdf-version of the text is attached to the Word file.
- Every citation has a reference, and every reference is cited. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The Nordic Journal of STEM Education licenses all content of the journal under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) licence. This means, among other things, that anyone is free to copy and distribute the content, as long as they give proper credit to the author(s) and the journal. For further information, see Creative Commons website for human readable or lawyer readable versions.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access