Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor should it be before another journal for consideration (or, if so, an explanation must be provided within the Comments to the Editor in the initial submission).
- The article is submitted as a Word document, and an abstract, keywords, and all figures and/or images must be positioned in their correct place.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and referencing requirements as outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- APA7 has been used as the referencing system, both in-text and in the reference list.
The manuscript has been, or will be, proof-read regarding language. Non-native English language authors must ensure their manuscript is professionally proof-read, either before submitting, or after acceptance of an article for publication.
- The article document submitted for review must be anonymous. Any references within the manuscript which might reveal you to be the author or co-authors are to be removed.
- A title page with author information, affiliation, abstract and keywords are to be included as a separate file from the main article text.
- In case the manuscript is accepted for publication after peer-review, I have secured the necessary funds to pay the Article Processing Charge. Alternatively, my application for a waiver has been submitted in the way described in the Author Guidelines and approved.
- The corresponding author is authorized by all co-authors to submit the manuscript and to be the contact person on behalf of all co-authors during the review and editorial process.
- By checking off the items in this checklist the corresponding author formally takes responsibility for the points noted.