How to use the booking system ("Booked") for D8-Focus
Creating a booking on the D8-Focus on Monday 25th April, from 10-12. Current time is Wednesday 20th April.
- Log in to the booking system, and finding the relevant calendar and date, and click-and-drag on the slot starting at 10:00 such that the indicated time stretches from 10:00 to 12:00
- Edit relevant fields in the reservation:
- Check that the time and date is correct
- Choose repetition of the reservation if relevant
- Write a title for your reservation (optional)
- Write a description of your experiment (optional)
- Write your project number (mandatory)
- Invoice: Choose “Regular projects (Bidrag)” or “Commissioned projects (Oppdrag)”
- Choose your organisation (NTNU, Sintef, other)
- Choose your department. If your department does not appear in the list, please tick “other (please specify in the neighbouring field)”, and type your department name in the box labelled “Department, other”
- If you want to use the instrument together with your colleague, you can add him/her as a participant or invitee (optional).
- Write information about your sample (optional, but recommended)
- Leave the “Instrument details” and “sample position” blank for now, since you don’t yet know these details at the time you first make the reservation. These fields can be filled in (recommended!) at the time you come to start your experiments (just be careful to do it before your booked time starts, otherwise you will not be able to edit your reservation any longer).
- Click “create”
The reservation is now made:
If you click on this reservation, you can edit it until the start of the reserved time.
You can add the reservation to your calendar: Click on your reservation and choose “Add to calendar”