- Measure the particle size and zeta potential (i.e. the effective surface potential) of particles in dispersions.
- Particle size range: 0,6 nm - 7 µm
- Particle size range for zeta potential analysis: 0,6 nm - 30 µm
- Sample concentration: 0,001% - 40%
- Zeta potential: ± 150 mV
- Combined with autotitrator; measure the above mentioned properties as a function of pH or of an additive, or while circulating the sample.
- pH range for autotitrator/pH electrode: 1 - 13.
Equipment may not be used without training
Equipment must be booked through the booking system of the department
- Apparatus responsible: Magnus B. Følstad
- Room responsible: Magnus B. Følstad
User manual, Delsa™Nano UI Software Version 3.73 (retrieved 02.12.2015)