Below are some journals (just one publisher so far) that (very) frequently solicit my expert opinions, (some) without really checking whether I have the expertise or not, and without any impact factor.
- Thomson ISI
- And ArnetMiner for academic ranks
Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research, 31May 2012, ISI Impact (2011) 1.143, ISSN: 1076-9757. Editor: Alice Lopez
Hindawi Publishing Corporation
- Advances in Bioinformatics (Impact factor: 0, Registered in PubMed Central)
- Soha Labib is soliciting a large number of potential authors: July, May, March 2012
- Nada Qassem is soliciting MANY authors: January 2012
- Four good colleagues of mine, Jörg Hakenberg, Goran Nenadic, Dietrich Rebholz-Schuhmann, and Jin-Dong Kim edited a Special Issue in May 2011
- Lina Afify was soliciting my participation in a special issue that I know little about in August 2011, and it is still not registered even on Google Scholar!
- Advances in Artificial Intelligence (No impact factor, Only registered in INSPEC)
- Soha Labib is soliciting MANY authors: February 2012
- Rana Ashour was soliciting MANY authors for an NLP issue: March-June 2011
- Artificial Evolution and Applications (ISSN: 1687-6229, completely removed from the Hindawi home page list of journals! Why?)
- Launched in 2007, soliciting entire conferences and mailing lists in January 2010, completely GONE in 2012!
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (JECE, not bothering to check the impact of this one, probably spam)
- Rana Ashour is soliciting broadly again: July 2012
- ISRN Bioinformatics (no impact)
- Marwa Elmasri was soliciting entire mailing lists in July 2011
- Molecular Biology International (no impact)
- Engy Edward was soliciting MANY authors until December 2009. Still NO IMPACT FACTOR!
- Sequencing (No impact factor, Only indexed by Chemical Abstracts
- Reem Ali is soliciting MANY authors (I haven't published ANYTHING on Sequencing!): 2012