TDT4290 Customer Driven Project (KPRO) - Course Official Page
During this course, the students will acquire practical experience and ability to organize, execute, document and present results of all phases of large and realistic projects with real customers. Moreover, they will get insight into project work and how groups can be used to solve complex computer science problems.
Each group is given a task from a client that is to be carried out as a project. It is important that the groups work in close collaboration with the client. The groups will hand in a project report and give a final presentation and demonstration of a runnable system to the client and the censor. The following days are obligatory: the starting day of the course which is on Tuesday in the semester's second week, the guest lectures and the course in group dynamics, and the weekly supervision. A failure to meet on these days may prevent the student from completing the course.
The tasks are carried out as group work with groups of 5-7 persons. Each group has a client and an internal supervisor. The groups have obligatory meetings with the supervisors every week, and the group project leaders also have weekly leadership meetings with the lecturers. The course includes a series of lectures.
Course Responsibles Professors Jon Atle Gulla and Letizia Jaccheri - Coordinator Kristin Karlsen
- Kick Off Day Tuesday 29th August
- Monday 4th September Group Dynamics - Christine Holm Berntzen and Marianne Ingeborg Karlsen,
Sit Råd (presentation)
- Monday 11.09 Torgeir Dingsøyr Agile Development
- Monday 18.09 Daniela Cruzes IT- IT Secutity (pdf)
- Monday 25.09 Inger Hansen - IT Project Management
- Monday 02.10 Pia Farstad Eriksen - Technical Writing
- Monday 16.10 Safurudin Mahic - Reflections about ...
Reports from last years
Final day 23rd November