S-TEAM General assembly (GA) 070509 & 080509
Part 1 transacted in Workshop 1 on Thursday 7th May from 0930-1015
Part 2 of the formal General Assembly transacted on Friday 8th May 1330-1530 for the purposes of considering item 6 "any other competent business".
Present part 1: All participants with one or more persons see "Participants" folder.
Present part 2: All participants with one or more persons see "Participants" folder, except FSU.
1. Opening. Agenda is approved.
a) of the Work Plan as set out in STAN
b) of the final budget, including payment schedules
Work plan and budget is approved by the General Assembly.
3. Comments and outstanding issues to be resolved regarding
a) Proposals for changes to Annex I of the EC-GA to be agreed by the European Commission
b) Changes to the Consortium Plan (including the Consortium Budget) -
c) Withdrawals from Attachment 1 (Background included)
No comments or outstanding issues.
3. Approval of the management structure including composition of the Management Board (MB).
Management structure and MB is approved.
4. Approval of Work package committees (WPC).
WPC will be discussed in the Management Board on May 7.
5. Approval of the choice of National Liaison Partners as listed below (appendix).
National Liaisons Partners (NLP's) are approved.
6. Any other competent business to be discussed in the General Assembly part 2, May 8.
a. Consortium Agreement regarding how to overcome disputes on publications:
The General Assembly assigns the Management Board to sort out potential problems or conflicts if they arise in these aspects.
b. Reference group
Pernilla Nilson, Högskolan i Halmstad, will be leading the reference group. Suggestions for other participants for the reference group can be forwarded to Peter Gray and Pernilla Nilson within May 22.
c. External evaluators
Suggestions for external evaluators can be forwarded to Peter Gray within May 22.
d. Doris Jorde as deputy coordinator, ie chair of General Assembly meetings in case Geir Karlsen is absent.
Doris Jorde is approved by the General Assembly as deputy coordinator.
End of General Assembly
HR May 8, 2009
Appendix - list of NLPs from STAN
Table 1.2.0 List of National Liaison Partners
Country National Liaison Partner Short name No.
- Cyprus European University-Cyprus CYCO 24
- Czech Republic University of Southern Bohemia USB 7
- Denmark University of Copenhagen UCPH 9
- Estonia University of Tallinn TLU 16
- Finland Helsinki University HU 15
- France Université Pierre Mendes-France UPMF 3
- Germany Leibniz Institute for Science Education at the University of Kiel IPN 13
- Israel Technion - Israel Institute of Technology IIT 17
- Lithuania Kaunas University of Tech-nology KUT 6
- Norway University of Oslo UIO 2
- Spain Universidade de Santiago de Compostela USC 14
- Sweden Mälardalen University MDU 18
- Turkey Hacettepe University HUT 19
- UK - England University of Bristol UNIVBRIS 5
- UK - Scotland University of Strathclyde UNIVSTRATH 12