STA 449C Jupiter connected with QMS 403C Aëolos
Thermogravimetry (TG) and Differential Thermal Analysis (DTA), combined with mass spectrometry.
Ar-flow around the heating element during operation. Max temperature 1600 ºC. Gas-flow (Argon, N2,Synthetic air, O2) during operation
Mass flow controller with 3 gas lines - makes it possible to mix gases or change between gases during analysis.
Can not be used for:
Before you begin
- Contact equipment responsible : Pei Na Kui, K2-122
- Scientific responible: Professor Kjell Wiik, K2-118
- Equipment may not be used without training.
- Contact room responsible for access : Pei Na Kui, K2-122
- Fill out: TA-analysis_form.DOC
- Electronic booking of the instrument. Use the booking calendar for leiestedet Material Characterization. Access to the booking system is given by the equipment responsible.
Gas procedures mass flow controller: Gas procedures thermal analysis equipment 2016_corrKW2.pdf
The adress for the booking system is https://www.ntnu.no/booking/imt/Web/