What’s included in the festival pass and priority pass?
Accommodation is not included in your Starmus ticket, but a wide range of accommodation options are available in Trondheim.
See a list of Trondheim hotels with special Starmus deals.
We encourage all participants to use festival accreditation desks in advance of the festival opening.
Registration desks will be available at:
Saturday 17 June 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Sunday 18 June: 08:00 am – 2:00 pm
Sponsors, speakers, guests:
Saturday 17 June: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Sunday 18 June–Friday 23 June: 09:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 24 June: 08:00 am – 1:00 pm
Regular audience, Press:
Sunday 18 June–Friday 23 June: 09:30 am – 6:00 pm
We encourage all participants to arrive early at the Spektrum festival arena all days.
Transport from the airport
By airport express bus
The airport express busses leave from the airport to the city centre after every flight arrival. The fare is NOK 150. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
Nettbuss Flybussen stops at the conference hotel Clarion Hotel & Congress, but remember to alert the driver in advance if you wish to get off there.
Take the train to Trondheim central station (See NSB for train timetable and fares). Then either, walk from the station to the hotel (map), or take a bus. Buses from the train station to Clarion Hotel & Congress are no. 46 bound for “Hurtigbåtterminalen” or no. 19 bound for “Pirbadet”. Get off at “Brattøra”.
- The trip from the airport to the city centre costs NOK 500–700 and takes about 30 min.
- Taxi companies serving Trondheim Airport
Main venue – Trondheim Spektrum
- The main conference venue is Trondheim Spektrum
- Map of location – Trondheim Spektrum
- A manned cloakroom is available
How to get to Trondheim Spektrum
From the airport:
- Trondheim Spektrum is located 35 km from the airport
- It is a 10–15 minute walk from the closest airport express bus stop (“Studentersamfundet”) to Trondheim Spectrum
From the city center:
- It takes 15–30 minutes to walk from the city centre to Trondheim Spektrum.
- The closest city bus stop is “Skansen”, which is a 5 minute walk to Trondheim Spektrum (map).
- The following busses stop at Skansen: 5, 8, 10, 11, 18, 63, 75, 76, 89, 91, 175, 350, 450. Timetables | Bus travel planner app
Information desk at Trondheim Spektrum
A manned information desk in Spektrum will be open daily 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
Food & Drink at Spektrum
Refreshments, snacks and light meals are available inside Spektrum and from Persilleriet’s tent outside Spektrum.
You may also bring your own (non-alcoholic) drinks & food to Spektrum.
Tickets to Starmus
Information about Trondheim
- City bikes : You can find citybikes all over Trondheim. You may hire a city bike card at the tourist information office for a flat daily fee.
Nordre gate 11 | Phone: +47 73 80 76 60 | Open: 9-18 Mon-Sat, 9-18 Sun.
- Bus timetables | Bus travel planner app
- Trønder Taxi: tel. 07373 | Norgestaxi: tel. 08000
Your safety matters to us, and we want you to feel safe at Starmus. To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests, festival security will make routine checks, including visitation at the entrance. You are encouraged not to bring any bags. It is not allowed to bring sharp objects or items that can be perceived as dangerous.
Please plan an early arrival at the festival arena.
Din sikkerhet er viktig for oss og vi vil at du skal føle deg trygg på Starmusfestivalen. Derfor kommer sikkerhetsvakter til å utføre rutinekontroller og kontroll ved inngangen. Du oppfordres til ikke å ta med deg store vesker og bagger. Det er ikke tillatt å ta med seg spisse eller skarpe gjenstander eller gjenstander som kan oppfattes som farlige. Vi oppfordrer deg til å planlegge å komme tidlig til festivalområdet.
Payment by card and cash in Norway
The airport express bus, all taxis, shops and hotels accept payment by credit card and cash.
City buses accept cash, but you will get a discounted rate if you buy a pass or ticket with your mobile phone.