Call for book reviews
Submit a book review to Etikk i praksis!
Length of book review: 2500 to 3000 words.
For examples, see:
Book review preparation guide:
1. Please follow the EiP style guide in preparing your review manuscript: https://www.ntnu.no/ojs/index.php/etikk_i_praksis/about/submissions#authorGuidelines
2. The format of citations should follow the EiP style: http://is.gd/eip_styleguide
3. Everything, including long quotations, should be double-spaced.
4. Each review should be headed with the bibliographical information for the book being reviewed. This heading should appear, double-spaced. It should include the number of pages and price (both cloth and paper, if available) of the book should be included. The city of publication should begin a new line. The resulting header should look like this:
Hardin, Russell. David Hume: Moral and Political Theorist.
Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2007. Pp. 260. $49.50 (cloth).
5. Page references to the book being reviewed should appear as follows: (273).
6. Your name and institutional affiliation (or city of residence) should appear at the bottom of the review precisely as you wish them to appear in print. Please inform us of any late changes in affiliation or address.
7. Completed reviews should be uploaded to the journal’s electronic submissions site at http://is.gd/innsend_eip. You should log in as an Author and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your review.
(Review guide adopted from http://www.press.uchicago.edu/journals/et/invitedBkRev.html?journal=et)