Working papers CenSES
- Bordin, Chiara; Tomasgard, Asgeir: SMACS MODEL – A Stochastic Multihorizon Approach for Charging Sites Management, Operations, Design, and Expansion underLimited Capacity Conditions. CenSES working paper 1/2019.
- Baltensperger, Tobias, Ruud Egging and Asgeir Tomasgard: Solving imperfect market equilibrium problems with convex optimization. CenSES working paper 1/2018.
Helgesen, P.I. & Tomasgard, A. 2017. Efficiency and welfare distribution effects from the Norwegian-Swedish tradable green certificates market. CenSES working paper 1/2017.
Steen, M. 2017. Et grønt maritimt skifte? Muligheter og barrierer for omstilling til en mer miljøvennlig skipsfart. CenSES working paper 2/2017.
Helgesen, P.I, Lind, A., Ivanova, O., & Toamsgard, A. 2017. Using a hybrid hard-linked model to analyze reduced climate gas emissions from transport. CenSES working paper 3/2017.
- Skar, C., Doorman, G., Guidatic, G., Soothillc, C., & Tomasgard, A. 2016. Modeling transitional measures to drive CCS deployment in the European power sector . CenSES Working paper 1/2016.
- Skar, C., Doorman, G., Pérez-Valdés, G., & Tomasgard, A. 2016. A multi-horizon stochastic programming model for the European power system. CenSES Working paper 2/2016.
- Ottesen, S. Ø., Korpås, M., & Tomasgard, A. 2016. Smart Electric Vehicle Charging Scheduling at Capacity Limited Charging Sites. CenSES Working paper 3/2016.
- Helgesen, P.I., & Tomasgard, A. 2016. An Equilibrium Market Power Model for Power Markets and Tradable Green Certificates, including Kirchhoff's Laws and Nash-Cournot Competition. CenSES working paper 4/2016.
- Ottesen, S. Ø., Tomasgard, A., & Fleten, S. E. 2016. Multi market bidding strategies for demand side flexibility aggregators in electricity markets. CenSES working paper 5/2016.
- Steen, M., Faller, F. & Ullern, E.F. 2016. The role of regions in promoting sustainable energy with smart specialization strategies. CenSES working paper 6/2016.
- Ottesen, S.Ø, Tomasgard, A & Fleten, S-E. 2015. Prosumer bidding and scheduling in electricity markets. CenSES working paper 1/2015
- Su, Z., Egging, R., Huppmann, D. & Tomasgard, A. 2015. A Multi-stage Multi-Horizon Stochastic Equilibrium Model of Multi-Fuel Energy Markets. CenSES Working paper 2/2015.
- Helgesen, P.I. 2013. Top-down and Bottom-up: Combining energy system models and macroeconomic general equilibrium models. CenSES working paper 1/2013.