Avlagte doktorgrader med tilknytning til CenSES forskningsområde 4
- Håkon Endresen Normann, UiO: "Politics in energy system transformation. Conditions for the development of an offshore wind industry in Norway"
- Siri Jakobsen, HHB/UiN "Environmental innovation cooperation: The development of cooperative relationships between Norwegian firms". (external)
- Øyvind Bjørgum, "New firms developing novel technology in a complex emerging industry: The road towards commercialization of renewable marine energy technologies"
- Tyson Weaver, "Strategic Management of Power Producers: Implementing international renewable power production growth strategies"
- Markus Steen, NTNU “Becoming the next adventure? Exploring the complexities of path creation: The case of offshore wind power in Norway”. (not financial support from CenSES).
- Vegar Lein Ausrød, NTNU. Commercialization of renewable energy in rural India: Entrepreneurial activities for building a profitable venture at the base of the pyramid.
- Geoffrey Gilpin, Vestforsk/UMB "Life cycle analysis of 1st through 4th generation biofuels"
- Gunnar Yttri, UiO "Gjennombrot og kjenneteikn: Liner i soga om høgare utdanning i Sogn og Fjordane"
- Hans Jacob Walnum, Vestlandsforskning "Fixing or transferring environmental problems in the transport sector?".
- Bente Johnsen Rygg, Hisf og NTNU "Renewable Energy as a Community Consern: How local communities face the challenge of increasing use and production of renewable energy".
- Jens Hanson, UiO "Dynamics of innovation systems for renewable energy technology: The role of post-introduction improvements".
- Ha Bich Pham, UiO "Transformation in the cement industry-A natural resource based industry in the context of climate change".