As a tester, you will be trying out new software (mostly mobile apps and web applications), focusing on user-friendliness and defects. Testbirds gives you a set of tasks to help you try the key functions of the software, you may explore it further individually. You will be required to document your testing in a written report and with screenshots. Your feedback is also submitted in written form via our online platform.
What we offer:
- Complete flexibility in deciding when and where you test.
- Gain valuable experience in Crowdsourcing, User Experience (UX) and Software Quality Assurance.
- Receive payment per completed testing plus bonuses for finding errors.
- Become part of an international community of 350,000+ testers (Meet some of them on our Blog).
- Discover software before it is officially released and have a say in its development.
- Work with renowned international companies such as Allianz, Audi, DHL and Red Bull Media House.
Previous experience is not necessary. All you need is:
- One or more web-enabled devices (PC, smartphone or tablet).
- Ability to read and write fluently in English
- Interest in trying out software.
Checklist for student assignments
Are you unsure what listing type to choose?
Answer some questions and we will find the listing(s) that best fits your announcement
Small student projects, field work, paid and unpaid professional training or other types of unpaid assignments like volunteer work.
Work that can be combined with studies, such as weekend- and evening work. It does not have to be academically relevant.
The master's thesis is an assignment of higher academic level with specialization in a subject relevant to the degree. It marks the end of a five-year course of study. The assignment normally lasts 6-12 months and is finished before summer. The task is usually individual. In addition to subject specialization the student learns methodology, advanced writing and text comprehension. A thesis provides a thorough assessment of a problem, and often implies the collection and analysis of new data.
The Bachelor’s thesis is an assignment of lower academic level with specialization in a subject relevant to the degree. A bachelor thesis usually lasts up to six months and is part of a three-year bachelor's degree. The task can be solved individually or by a group. The student usually has other subjects while writing the bachelor thesis. In addition to subject specialization the student learns methodology, advanced writing and text comprehension. The thesis has less academic weight as a master's thesis, and is often more practical oriented.
Summer work is usually full-time work done during the students' summer break (June-August). Many students do their mandatory practice work as summer work. This is paid employment.
Work that cannot be combined with studies. Relevant for students who have earned their degree.
Full Time work especially tailored for recently graduated students. usually a program of limited duration that includes job training and supervised learning.