Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Ceramic Research Group
Mathematical models for degradation of cathode lining in Hall-Heroult cells (aluminium electrolysis)
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Are MXenes Suitable as Cathode Materials for Rechargeable Mg Batteries?. Sustainable Energy & Fuels. vol. 4 (6).
- (2019) Autopsy of refractory lining in anode kilns with open and closed design. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology. vol. 16 (2).
- (2019) Thermogravimetric Analysis of Thermal Insulating Materials Exposed to Sodium Vapor. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2019) Carbon Cathode Wear in Aluminium Electrolysis Cells. JOM. vol. 72 (1).
- (2019) Carbon cathode wear in aluminium electrolysis cells. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2018) Direct method for producing scandium metal and scandium-aluminium intermetallic compounds from the oxides. Light Metals. vol. Part F4.
- (2018) Manufacturing of Dysprosium-Iron Alloys by Electrolysis in Fluoride-Based Electrolytes. Electrolysis in a Laboratory-Scale Cell. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B. vol. 49 (4).
- (2018) Formation of aluminium carbide in Hall-Héroult electrolysis cell environments. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2018) Multi-scale modelling of titanium diboride degradation using crystal elasticity model and density functional theory. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2018) Transport of sodium in TiB2 materials investigated by a laboratory test and DFT calculations. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2017) Investigation of Spent Refractory Lining in an Anode Baking Furnace. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2017) Cathode wear based on autopsy of a shutdown aluminium electrolysis cell. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2017) Solvent-Controlled Charge Storage Mechanisms of Spinel Oxide Electrodes in Mg Organohaloaluminate Electrolytes. Nano letters (Print). vol. 18 (2).
- (2017) Formation of Carbon Build-Up on the Flue Wall of Anode Baking Furnace. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2016) A Thermodynamic Assessment of the Chemical Durability of Refractory Lining in Anode Baking Furnaces. The International Committee for Study of Bauxite, Alumina & Aluminium Conference Proceedings.
- (2016) Cathode Wear in Electrowinning of Aluminum Investigated by a Laboratory Test Cell. Light Metals.
- (2015) Diffusion of alkali metals in the first stage graphite intercalation compounds by vdW-DFT calculations. RSC Advances. vol. 5 (21).
- (2014) Interaction of Sodium Vapor and Graphite Studied by Thermogravimetric Analysis. Light Metals.
- (2014) Van der Waals density functional study of the energetics of alkali metal intercalation in graphite. RSC Advances. vol. 4 (8).
- (2012) Thermal conductivity of porous Si3N4-bonded SiC sidewall materials in aluminium electrolysis cells. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. vol. 95 (2).