Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Yanyan is currently a Postdoctoral Fellow at Department of Marine Technology at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). He obtained his BEng degree (2008) in Civil Engineering from Central South University and Ph.D. degree (2013) in Structural Engineering from The University of Western Australia.
He is currently working on the ship collision topic in Coastal Highway Route E39 (Ferjefri E39) project funded by the Norwegian Public Roads Administration (NPRA). Major work includes local ship collision analysis with floating pontoons, towers, and bridge girders; investigation of bridge global response under wind and wave loadings; evaluation of structural conditions after ship collision accidents with various fjord crossing concepts; and dynamic stability assessment of floating bridges, etc.
- Ship collision with bridges, tunnels, and offshore structures
- Environmental (wind and wave) loading on floating structures
- Structural response to blast and impact loads
- Constitutive modelling of Materials (concrete/steel/glass/FRP)
- Modal testing and structural damage identification
- Concrete, steel and CFRP material properties under impact loads
- Structural stability and dynamics, etc.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Numerical investigations of the dynamic response of a floating bridge under environmental loadings. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 13.
- (2018) Numerical Investigation of the Collision Damage and Residual Strength of a Floating Bridge Girder. ASME 2018 37th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 11A: Honoring Symposium for Professor Carlos Guedes Soares on Marine Technology and Ocean Engineering.
- (2018) Large inelastic deformation resistance of stiffened panels subjected to lateral loading. Marine Structures. vol. 59.
- (2017) Multi-span suspension bridge on floating foundations- behaviour under ship impact. The 39th IABSE Symposium ; Vancouver. 2017-09-19 - 2017-09-23.
- (2017) Analysis of tether anchored floating suspension bridge subjected to large ship collisions. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2017) Ship collision analysis of a floating bridge in Ferry-Free E39 project. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 9: Offshore Geotechnics; Torgeir Moan Honoring Symposium.
- (2017) Numerical investigation on dynamic response of a floating bridge under wind and wave loadings. The Second International Conference on Ships and Offshore Structures ; Shenzhen. 2017-09-11 - 2017-09-13.
- (2017) Dynamic responses of a floating bridge subjected to ship collision load on bridge girders. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2016) Design of Floating Bridge Pontoon subjected to Ship Collision. 7th International Conference on Collision and Grounding of Ships and Offshore Structures (ICCGS 2016).
- (2016) Design of floating bridge girders against accidental ship collision loads. 19th Congress of IABSE, Challenges in Design and Construction of an Innovative and Sustainable Built Environment.
- (2015) Laboratory Tests and Numerical Simulations of CFRP Strengthened RC Pier Subjected to Barge Impact Load. International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics. vol. 15 (2).
- (2014) A Simplified Approach for Predicting Bridge Pier Responses Subjected to Barge Impact Loading. Advances in Structural Engineering. vol. 17 (1).
- (2013) Laboratory Tests and Numerical Simulations of Barge Impact on Circular Reinforced Concrete Piers. Engineering structures. vol. 46.
- (2013) Numerical Simulation of Barge Impact on a Continuous Girder Bridge and Bridge Damage Detection. International Journal of Protective Structures. vol. 4 (1).
- (2012) Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis of Barge Collision with a Single Bridge Pier. Engineering structures. vol. 41.