Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
He holds a M.Sc. in Physics with focus on applied optics from NTNU.
Outside his work on the PhD he has been an active board member of DION (The interest organization for doctoral candidates at NTNU) and two years as the President in SiN (Stipendiatorganisasjonene i Norge, The Association of Doctoral Organisations in Norway) where he has been active in protecting the rights of PhD candidates and post.docs in Norway.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Parameter Resolution and Cross-talk for Elastic Full Waveform Inversion. European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2017 . EGU; Vienna. 2017-04-28 - 2017-04-28.
- (2017) Uncertainty Estimation in Elastic Full Waveform Inversion by Utilising the Hessian Matrix. AGU Fall Meeting 2017 . AGU; New Orleans, Lousiana. 2017-12-12 - 2017-12-12.
- (2015) Dislocation generation at near-coincidence site lattice grain boundaries during silicon directional solidification. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 411.
- (2015) Dislocation generation at near-coincidence site grain boundaries during silicon directional solidification. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 411.
- (2015) Combined imaging of oxidative stress and microscopic structure reveals new features in human atherosclerotic plaques. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 20 (2).
- (2014) Mueller matrix three-dimensional directional imaging of collagen fibers. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 19 (2).
- (2014) Mueller Matrix Imaging Ellipsometry: Imaging of strain fields in Mc-Si wafers. Norwegian Solar Cell Conference . The Norwegian Research centre for Solar cell Technology; Son. 2014-05-12 - 2014-05-13.
- (2013) Mueller Matrix imaging of biomedical samples -collagen fibers, ligament and atherosclerotic plaques. 6th International Conference on Spectroscopic Ellipsometry ; Kyoto Research Park. 2013-05-26 - 2013-05-31.
- (2013) Mueller Matrix imaging on biomedical samples - collagen fibers and atherosclerotic plaques. 6th International Conference on Spectroscopic Ellipsometry ; 2013-05-26 - 2013-05-31.