Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Representation and extraction of causal statements from prior-knowledge.
My research topic focuses on the integration and management of existing knowledge as causal statements. Causal statements are defined as binary interactions between biological entities where a source entity regulates the activity or the quantity of a target entity, along with some contextual information. I am involved in the development of a curation guideline (Minimum Information for Causal Statements) to homogeneise the representation of causal statements. Furthermore, I am in charge of extracting causal statements from existing well-established repository of biological pathways (e.g, Reactome, ACSN, etc). The repository of causal statements created will serve as input for our DrugLogics pipeline for drug synergy and resistance predictions.
Sep 2015 - Jan 2017 Scientific staff member, Rostock University (Rostock, Germany).
Feb 2015 - Aug 2015 Master internship, European Institute for Systems Biology & Medicine (Lyon, France).
2013 - 2015 MSc in Bioinformatics and Biostatistics, Paris-Sud XI University (Paris, France).
2011 - 2013 BSc in Life Sciences, Pierre et Marie Curie University (Paris, France).
2009 - 2011 Medical Studies, Pierre et Marie Curie University (Paris, France).
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) CausalTAB: the PSI-MITAB 2.8 updated format for signalling data representation and dissemination. Bioinformatics.
- (2019) Systems Biology Graphical Notation: Process Description language Level 1 Version 2.0. Journal of Integrated Bioinformatics (JIB).
- (2018) Evolution of computational models in BioModels Database and the Physiome Model Repository. BMC Systems Biology. vol. 12 (1).
- (2018) Quick tips for creating effective and impactful biological pathways using the Systems Biology Graphical Notation. PLoS Computational Biology. vol. 14:e1005740 (2).
- (2016) STON: Exploring biological pathways using the SBGN standard and graph databases. BMC Bioinformatics.
- (2019) VSM-box: the general-purpose curation interface as an open-source web-component [version 1; not peer reviewed]. F1000Research 2019, 8:442 (poster). The 12th International Biocuration Conference 2019 ; 2019-04-12.
- (2018) Knowledge management and standard representation of causal statements for systems modeling. JOBIM 2018 ; Marseille. 2018-07-03 - 2018-07-06.
- (2017) Extraction and representation of causal statements: Creating a model building resource for Systems Biology. COMBINE 2017 . COMBINE 2017; Milano. 2017-10-09 - 2017-10-13.