Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) On infinitenes – Reliable calculation of λ∞ and molecular modeling of lemniscate structured carotenoids. Computational and Theoretical Chemistry. vol. 1125 (1).
- (2017) Surface properties of polyene glycol phospholipid monolayers. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids. vol. 202.
- (2015) Polyene-based cationic lipids as visually traceable siRNA transfer reagents. European journal of pharmaceutics and biopharmaceutics. vol. 89.
- (2015) Ultrafast dynamics of long homologs of carotenoid Zeaxanthin. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 119 (46).
- (2014) Cationic polyene phospholipids as DNA carriers for ocular gene therapy. BioMed Research International. vol. 2014.
- (2014) Novel cationic polyene glycol phospholipids as DNA transfer reagents - Lack of a structure-activity relationship due to uncontrolled self-assembling processes. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids. vol. 183.
- (2013) Energy and electron transfer of polyenic acids with variable chain lengths. Tetrahedron. vol. 69 (1).
- (2013) Synthesis, self-assembling and gene delivery potential of a novel highly unsaturated, conjugated cationic phospholipid. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids. vol. 170-171.
- (2012) Impact of Novel Biologically Active Chromophores on Common Bioassays. Molecular Therapy. vol. 20.
- (2012) Normal- and reverse-phase paper chromatography of leaf extracts of Dandelions. Journal of Chemical Education. vol. 89 (10).
- (2012) Novel carotenoid lipid vectors for ocular gene therapy. Human Gene Therapy. vol. 23 (10).
- (2012) Novel cationic carotenoid lipids as delivery vectors of antisense oligonucleotides for exon skipping in duchenne muscular dystrophy. Molecules. vol. 17 (2).
- (2012) Synthesis and preliminary investigations of the siRNA delivery potential of novel, single-chain rigid cationic carotenoid lipids. Molecules. vol. 17 (3).
- (2012) Thiocarbonyl polyenes : monomers, trimmers and thiopyrans. Tetrahedron Letters. vol. 53 (50).
- (2012) Key to xenobiotic carotenoids. Molecules. vol. 17 (3).
- (2012) Superlative carotenoids. Acta Biochimica Polonica. vol. 59 (1).
- (2012) Electron uptake by classical electron donators: astaxanthin and carotenoid aldehydes. Tetrahedron Letters. vol. 53 (34).
- (2012) The longest polyene. Organic Letters. vol. 14 (21).
- (2010) Synthesis of a Highly Unsaturated, Stable Hydroxy Peroxide: A Yellow [lrarr2] Blue Color-Changing Carotenoid Oxidation Product with Leuco Dye Properties. European Journal of Organic Chemistry.
- (2010) Facile Electron Uptake by Carotenoids Under Mild, Non-Radiative Conditions: Formation of Carotenoid Anions. European Journal of Organic Chemistry.