Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Influence of occupant behavior and operation on performance of a residential Zero Emission Building in Norway. Energy and Buildings. vol. 159.
- (2016) Energy planning of district heating for future building stock based on renewable energies and increasing supply flexibility. Energy. vol. 112.
- (2016) Importance of Increased Knowledge on Reliability of District Heating Pipes. Procedia Engineering. vol. 146.
- (2015) Implementation of CCPP for energy supply of future building stock. Applied Energy. vol. 155.
- (2015) Uncertainty of the allocation factors of heat and electricity production of combined cycle power plant. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 76.
- (2016) Energy Planning of Future District Heating Systems with Various Energy Sources. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1632-9.
- (2017) Challenges and potentials for low-temperature district heating implementation in Norway. Fjernvarmedagene 2017 . Norsk Fjernvarme; Oslo Skandik Fornebu. 2017-10-16 - 2017-10-18.
- (2016) District Heating Interfaces for Enabling Integration of Low Temperature and Distributed Heat Sources. Industry and R&D Workshop on "Realization of Innovative Low Temperature District Heating Systems in Communities" . Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics, Germany; Frankfurt am Main. 2016-04-21 - 2016-04-22.
- (2015) Importance of Increased Knowledge on Reliability of District Heating Pipes. Cold Climate HVAC 2015 . Dalian University of Technology; Dalian. 2015-10-20 - 2015-10-23.
- (2014) Low Temperature District Heating for Future Energy SystemsSubtask C – Interfaces and communities. Annex TS1: “Low Temperature District Heating for Future Energy Systems” . Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics; Watford/UK. 2014-05-13 - 2014-05-14.
- (2014) Presentation of research work. District Heating Days . Norsk Fjernvarme; Fornebu, Oslo. 2014-10-14 - 2014-10-15.
- (2014) The allocation factors of heat and electricity production of combined cycle power plant. 9th CONFERENCE ON SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF ENERGY, WATER AND ENVIRONMENT SYSTEMS . SDEWES; Venice - Istanbul. 2014-09-20 - 2014-09-27.