Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Patterns of sitting and mortality in the Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT). International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. vol. 14:8.
- (2017) Multiple lifestyle behaviours and mortality, findings from a large population-based Norwegian cohort study - The HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 17 (58).
- (2017) Effects of single genetic variants and polygenic obesity risk scores on disordered eating in adolescentseThe HUNT study. Appetite. vol. 118.
- (2017) Suicidal ideation amongst adolescent suffering from disordered eating: The Young-HUNT study. European psychiatry. vol. 41.
- (2016) Blood pressure changes during 22-year of follow-up in large general population - the HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Cardiovascular Disorders. vol. 16.
- (2016) Global lung function initiative 2012 reference equations for spirometry in the Norwegian population. European Respiratory Journal. vol. 48 (6).
- (2016) Intergenerational transmission of overweight and obesity from parents to their adolescent offspring - The HUNT study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (11).
- (2015) The relationship of anxiety, depression and behavioral problems with recurrent headache in late adolescence - a Young-HUNT follow-up study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 16:10.
- (2015) Sedentary behaviour and risk of mortality from all-causes and cardiometabolic diseases in adults: Evidence from the HUNT3 population cohort. British Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 49 (11).
- (2015) Longitudinal associations between asthma and general and abdominal weight status among Norwegian adolescents and young adults: The HUNT Study. Pediatric Obesity. vol. 10 (5).
- (2015) Cultural activity participation and associations with self-perceived health, life-satisfaction and mental health: the Young HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 15 (1).
- (2015) Intergenerational Hazardous Alcohol Use and Area Factors: The HUNT Study, Norway. Substance Use & Misuse. vol. 50 (14).
- (2015) Genetic Effects on Longitudinal Changes from Healthy to Adverse Weight and Metabolic Status—The HUNT Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (10).
- (2015) Intergenerational transmission of overweight and obesity from parents to their adolescent offspring - a HUNT Study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 25.
- (2015) Women's weight and disordered eating in a large Norwegian community sample: the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). BMJ Open. vol. 5 (10).
- (2014) Anxiety, depression and behavioral problems among adolescents with recurrent headache: the Young-HUNT study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 15:38.
- (2014) Cross-sectional associations of total sitting and leisure screen time with cardiometabolic risk in adults. Results from the HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) General, but not abdominal, overwight increases odds of asthma among Norwegian adolescents: the Young-HUNT study. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 103 (12).
- (2014) Cohort profile of the Young-HUNT Study, Norway: A population-based study of adoelscents. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 43 (2).
- (2014) Four tragedies and a happy ending – autobiographical interpretations of unemployment. Journal of Youth Studies. vol. 17 (10).