Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Cand.med. fra NTNU
Master of Public Health, University of Hawaii at Manoa
Dr.med., Universitetet i Oslo
Spesialist i barne- og ungdomspsykiatri/overlege BUP-klinikk, St. Olavs hospital
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2016) The Impact of Coexisting Emotional and Conduct Problems on Family Functioning and Quality of Life Among Adolescents With ADHD. Journal of Attention Disorders. vol. 20 (5).
- (2015) The association between aggressive and non-aggressive antisocial problems as measured with the Achenbach System of Empirically Based Assessment: A study of 27,861 parent-adolescent dyads from 25 societies. Personality and Individual Differences. vol. 85.
- (2015) Improved quality of life among adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder is mediated by protective factors: A cross sectional survey. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 15 (108).
- (2015) What Predicts a Good Adolescent to Adult Transition in ADHD? The Role of Self-Reported Resilience. Journal of Attention Disorders.
- (2014) Sixteen-year comparisons of parent-reported emotional and behaviour problems and competencies in Norwegian children aged 7-9 years. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 68 (3).
- (2013) Cross-Informant Agreement Between Parent-Reported and Adolescent Self-Reported Problems in 25 Societies. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology (Print). vol. 42 (2).
- (2013) The Impact of Coexisting Emotional and Conduct Problems on Family Functioning and Quality of Life Among Adolescents With ADHD. Journal of Attention Disorders.
- (2012) Kan vi diagnostisere bipolar lidelse hos barn og unge?. BestPractice Psykiatri/Nevrologi/Geriatri.
- (2011) Familial adenomatous polyposis: mental health, psychosocial functioning and reactions to genetic risk in adolescents. Clinical Genetics. vol. 79 (1).
- (2009) Mental health and psychosocial functioning in adolescents with esophageal atresia. Journal of Pediatric Surgery. vol. 44 (4).
- (2007) Testing the 8-syndrome structure of the child behavior checklist in 30 societies. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology (Print). vol. 36 (3).
- (2006) Influence of gender on attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in Europe--ADORE. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 15.
- (2006) Co-existing psychiatric problems in ADHD in the ADORE cohort. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 15.
- (2003) Family Distance Matters. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry. vol. 8 (2).
- (1999) Validity of the Child Behaviour Checklist in a Norwegian sample. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 8 (4).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2011) ADHD hos piger. ADHD - Livslange perspektiver og særlige behov.
- (1999) Validity and use of the Child Behavior Checklist in Norwegian Children and Adolescents.An epidemiological and clinical study. 1999.