Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Johnny was here: From airmanship to airlineship. Applied Ergonomics. vol. 59 (A).
- (2017) A question of power: the politics of kilowatt-hours. Nordic Journal of Science and Technology Studies. vol. 5 (1).
- (2016) Remoteness and sensework in harsh environments. Safety Science. vol. 95.
- (2016) HRO and RE: A pragmatic perspective. Safety Science.
- (2016) Prospective sensemaking in the operating theatre. Cognition, Technology & Work. vol. 18 (1).
- (2016) Learning from successful operations - opportunities, Challenges and a paradox. Policy and Practice in Health and Safety. vol. 14 (2).
- (2016) Political frame conditions for energy efficiency: context sensitivity, energy flexibility and the question of scale. Raportti (Tampereen teknillinen yliopisto. Rakennustuotanto ja -talous). vol. 1.
- (2015) Keep your coats on: augmented reality and sensework in surgery and surgical telemedicine. Cognition, Technology & Work. vol. 18 (1).
- (2015) Decisions and decision support for major accident prevention in the process industries. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 35.
- (2014) Situated with Infrastructures: Interactivity and Entanglement in Sensor Data Interpretation. Journal of the AIS. vol. 15 (5).
- (2014) On the ontology of safety. Safety Science. vol. 67.
- (2014) Sensework: Conceptualising sociotechnical work in safety-critical operations. Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW). vol. 23 (3).
- (2014) Participatory safety barrier analysis: A case from the offshore maritime industry. Journal of Risk Research. vol. 17 (2).
- (2012) Punctuation and extrapolation: representing a subsurface oil reservoir. Journal of experimental and theoretical artificial intelligence (Print). vol. 24 (3).
- (2012) Challenging Controversies: A Prospective Analysis of the Influence of New Technologies on the Safety of Offshore Drilling Operations. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management. vol. 20 (2).
- (2011) On Components and Relations in Sociotechnical Systems. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management. vol. 19 (2).
- (2011) Chasing shared understanding in drilling operations. Cognition, Technology & Work. vol. 13 (4).
- (2010) Making drilling operations visible: the role of articulation work for organisational safety. Cognition, Technology & Work. vol. 12 (4).
- (2013) New tools, old tasks. Safety implications of new technologies and work processes for Integrated Operations in the petroleum industry. Ashgate. 2013. ISBN 978-1-4094-5029-0.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2015) An indicator approach for managing drilling risk in real time. Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems.