Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Influence of spatial differentiation in impact assessment for LCA-based decision support: implementation of biochar technology in Indonesia. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 200.
- (2018) Green public procurement - A case study of an innovative building project in Norway. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 188.
- (2017) The mass flow and proposed management of bisphenol A in selected Norwegian waste streams. Waste Management. vol. 60.
- (2017) Life-cycle assessment of biochar production systems in tropical rural areas: Comparing flame curtain kilns to other production methods. Biomass & Bioenergy. vol. 101.
- (2016) Emissions and Char Quality of Flame-Curtain "Kon Tiki" Kilns for Farmer-Scale Charcoal/Biochar Production. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (5).
- (2016) Getting caught up in the game: managing non-formal dynamics in the remediation of contaminated sediments in Oslo harbor. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management. vol. 59 (5).
- (2015) Review of methods for sustainability appraisals in ship acquisition. Environment Systems and Decisions. vol. 35 (3).
- (2015) Emissions of gases and particles from charcoal/biochar production in rural areas using medium-sized traditional and improved "retort" kilns. Biomass & Bioenergy. vol. 72.
- (2014) The Value of Information for Managing Contaminated Sediments. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 48 (16).
- (2014) Farmer-led maize biochar trials: Effect on crop yield and soil nutrients under conservation farming. Journal of Plant Nutrition And Soil Science/Zeitschrift für Pflanzenernahrung und Bodenkunde. vol. 177 (5).
- (2014) Environmental and socioeconomic impacts of utilizing waste for biochar in rural areas in Indonesia – a systems perspective. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 48 (9).
- (2013) Biochar Effect on Maize Yield and Soil Characteristics in Five Conservation Farming Sites in Zambia. Agronomy. vol. 3 (2).
- (2013) Life Cycle Assessment to Evaluate the Environmental Impact of Biochar Implementation in Conservation Agriculture in Zambia. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 47 (3).
- (2012) Use of Stochastic Multi-criteria Decision Analysis to Support Sustainable Management of Contaminated Sediments. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 46 (3).
- (2011) Use of Multi-Criteria Involvement Processes to Enhance Transparency and Stakeholder Participation at Bergen Harbour, Norway. Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management. vol. 7 (3).
- (2011) Evaluation of factors affecting stakeholder risk perception of contaminated sediment disposal in Oslo harbour. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 45 (1).
- (2011) Use of life cycle assessments for improved decision making in contaminated sediment remediation. Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management. vol. 7 (2).
- (2011) Use of life cycle assessments to evaluate the environmental footprint of contaminated sediment remediation. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 45 (10).
- (2010) Sediment and society: an approach for assessing management of contaminated sediments and stakeholder involvement in Norway. Journal of Soils and Sediments. vol. 10 (2).
- (2010) From Ecological Risk Assessments to Risk Governance. Evaluation of the Norwegian Management System for Contaminated Sediments. Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management. vol. 6 (2).