Simon Elias Bibri
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Compact Urbanism and the Synergic Potential of its Integration with Data-Driven Smart urbanism. Land Use Policy.
- (2020) Ecological Urbanism and Its Dynamic Interplay with Sustainable Urbanism and Data–Driven Smart Urbanism: A Comprehensive State–of–the–Art Review. European Journal of Futures Research.
- (2020) The Eco-city and Its Core Environmental Dimension of Sustainability: Green Energy Technologies and their Integration with Data-Driven Smart Solutions. Energy Informatics.
- (2020) Smart Eco-City Strategies and Solutions for Sustainability: The Cases of Royal Seaport, Stockholm, and Western Harbor, Malmö, Sweden. Urban Science.
- (2020) The Data-Driven Smart Sustainable City as a Novel Model of Urbanism: Its Core Principles, Strategies, and Solutions. Journal of Futures Studies.
- (2020) The Emerging Data–Driven Smart City and its Innovative Applied Solutions for Sustainability: The Cases of London and Barcelona. Energy Informatics.
- (2019) Awareness Aspects and Effects on Coordination and Information Sharing in the Domain of Software Engineering as CSCW: An Ethnographic Study. Augmented Human Research. vol. 4 (1).
- (2019) Data–Driven Smart Sustainable Urbanism: The Intertwined Societal Factors Underlying its Materialization, Success, Expansion, and Evolution. GeoJournal.
- (2019) On the sustainability of smart and smarter cities in the era of big data: an interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary literature review. Journal of Big Data. vol. 6:25.
- (2019) The Sciences Underlying Smart Sustainable Urbanism: Unprecedented Paradigmatic and Scholarly Shifts in Light of Big Data Science and Analytics. Smart Cities.
- (2019) The anatomy of the data-driven smart sustainable city: instrumentation, datafication, computerization and related applications. Journal of Big Data. vol. 6 (59).
- (2019) A scholarly backcasting approach to a novel model for smart sustainable cities of the future: strategic problem orientation. City, Territory and Architecture. vol. 6 (1).
- (2019) Generating a Vision for Smart Sustainable Cities of the Future: A Scholarly Backcasting Approach. European Journal of Futures Research. vol. 7 (1).
- (2019) Towards a Novel Model for Smart Sustainable City Planning and Development: A Scholarly Backcasting Approach. Journal of Futures Studies. vol. 24 (1).
- (2018) A foundational framework for smart sustainable city development:Theoretical, disciplinary, and discursive dimensions and their synergies. Sustainable cities and society. vol. 38.
- (2018) Backcasting in futures studies: a synthesized scholarly and planning approach to strategic smart sustainable city development. European Journal of Futures Research. vol. 6 (13).
- (2018) The IoT for Smart Sustainable Cities of the Future: An Analytical Framework for Sensor–Based Big Data Applications for Environmental Sustainability. Sustainable cities and society. vol. 38.
- (2017) ICT of the New Wave of Computing for Sustainable Urban Forms: Their Big Data and Context–Aware Augmented Typologies and Design Concepts. Sustainable cities and society. vol. 32.
- (2017) On the Social Shaping Dimensions of Smart Sustainable Cities: A Study in Science, Technology, and Society. Sustainable cities and society. vol. 29.
- (2017) Smart sustainable cities of the future: An extensive interdisciplinary literature review. Sustainable cities and society. vol. 31.