Simon Elias Bibri
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Awareness Aspects and Effects on Coordination and Information Sharing in the Domain of Software Engineering as CSCW: An Ethnographic Study. Augmented Human Research.
- (2019) Data–Driven Smart Sustainable Urbanism: The Intertwined Societal Factors Underlying its Materialization, Success, Expansion, and Evolution. GeoJournal.
- (2019) On the sustainability of smart and smarter cities in the era of big data: an interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary literature review. Journal of Big Data. vol. 6:25.
- (2019) The Sciences Underlying Smart Sustainable Urbanism: Unprecedented Paradigmatic and Scholarly Shifts in Light of Big Data Science and Analytics. Smart Cities.
- (2019) The anatomy of the data-driven smart sustainable city: instrumentation, datafication, computerization and related applications. Journal of Big Data. vol. 6 (59).
- (2019) A scholarly backcasting approach to a novel model for smart sustainable cities of the future: strategic problem orientation. City, Territory and Architecture. vol. 6 (1).
- (2019) Generating a Vision for Smart Sustainable Cities of the Future: A Scholarly Backcasting Approach. European Journal of Futures Research. vol. 7 (1).
- (2019) Towards a Novel Model for Smart Sustainable City Planning and Development: A Scholarly Backcasting Approach. Journal of Futures Studies. vol. 24 (1).
- (2018) A foundational framework for smart sustainable city development:Theoretical, disciplinary, and discursive dimensions and their synergies. Sustainable cities and society. vol. 38.
- (2018) Backcasting in futures studies: a synthesized scholarly and planning approach to strategic smart sustainable city development. European Journal of Futures Research. vol. 6 (13).
- (2018) The IoT for Smart Sustainable Cities of the Future: An Analytical Framework for Sensor–Based Big Data Applications for Environmental Sustainability. Sustainable cities and society. vol. 38.
- (2017) ICT of the New Wave of Computing for Sustainable Urban Forms: Their Big Data and Context–Aware Augmented Typologies and Design Concepts. Sustainable cities and society. vol. 32.
- (2017) On the Social Shaping Dimensions of Smart Sustainable Cities: A Study in Science, Technology, and Society. Sustainable cities and society. vol. 29.
- (2017) Smart sustainable cities of the future: An extensive interdisciplinary literature review. Sustainable cities and society. vol. 31.
- (2017) The Core Enabling Technologies of Big Data Analytics and Context-Aware Computing for Smart Sustainable Cities: A Review and Synthesis. Journal of Big Data. vol. 4 (1).
- (2017) Big Data and Context–Aware Computing Applications for Smart Sustainable Cities of the Future. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1818.
- (2019) Big Data Science and Analytics for Smart Sustainable Urbanism: Unprecedented Paradigmatic Shifts and Practical Advancements. Springer. 2019. ISBN 978-3-030-17312-8.
- (2018) Smart Sustainable Cities of the Future: The Untapped Potential of Big Data Analytics and Context–Aware Computing for Advancing Sustainability. Springer Publishing Company. 2018. ISBN 978-3-319-73980-9. Urban Book Series.
- (2015) The Human Face of Ambient Intelligence: Cognitive, Emotional, Affective, Behavioral and Conversational Aspects. Springer. 2015. ISBN 978-94-6239-130-7.
- (2015) The Shaping of Ambient Intelligence and the Internet of Things: Historico–epistemic, Socio–cultural, Politico–institutional and Eco–environmental Dimensions. Springer. 2015. ISBN 978-94-6239-142-0.