Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2015) Complex Systems, Cooperative Work, and Usability. Journal of Usability Studies. vol. 10 (3).
- (2009) Finger ﬂexor contractile properties and hemodynamics following a sustained submaximal contraction: A study using electrical stimulation and near-infrared spectroscopy. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) Lean design of Spare Part Kit Production Cell : A Case Study from a Sperre Industri AS. SEFI Annual Conference: Engineering Education on Top of the World: Industry University Cooperation.
- (2015) Are Current Usabilty Methods Viable for Maritime Operation Systems?. ACHI 2015, The Eighth International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interactions.
- (2014) An Analytical Review of Usability Evaluation for Ship Bridge Multi-Screen Complex Systems. Human factors in ship design and operation : 26-27 February 2014, London, UK.
- (2014) Maritime simulator training: eye-trackers to improve training experience. Advances in Human Aspects of Transportation Part III.
- (2014) Towards Tactile Alarms Systems for Increased Awareness in Smart Environments. SMART 2014 - The Third International Conference on Smart Systems, Devices and Technologies.
- (2013) Video support tools for training in maritime simulators. Contemporary Ergonomics and Human Factors 2013 : Proceedings of the International Conference on Contemporary Ergonomics and Human Factors 2013, Cambridge UK, April 2013.
- (2013) Tactile cues for ship bridge operations. Proceedings 27th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2013, May 27th - May 30th, 2013, Ålesund, Norway.
- (2013) Kinect-based systems for maritime operation simulators?. Proceedings 27th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2013, May 27th - May 30th, 2013, Ålesund, Norway.
- (2012) Using online image sharing of ship bridges in maritime research and development. Systems engineering in ship & offshore design : 28-29 March 2012, RINA HQ, London.
- (2012) Survey of Anthropometric data collection methods of Indian population for design of proportional devices. Proceedings of the 2012 symposium on human factors and ergonomics in health care : Baltimore, Maryland, March 12-14, 2012.
- (2011) Mapping of work areas in a platform supply vessel : a case study. Human factors in ship design and operation : 16-17 november 2011, London, UK.