Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
"Only a most diligent life"
Romina Muka is a PhD Candidate funded by CINELDI - Centre for INtelligent ELectricity Distribution, an 8 year Research Centre under the FME-scheme. Her PhD research is focused in optimal deployment of sensors and controllers for the operation of the next generation distribution grid (with new intelligent electrical devices).
Romina also holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Informatics and a Master of Science in Information Systems in Economy from University of Tirana (UT), Albania. She is also a lecturer at UT since 2015. Romina has been a guest lecturer in several international universities in Europe, and has been the contact person of different projects funded by Erasmus+, Interreg IPA BCC, Ministry of Science and Education in Albania, and Industry.
Additional Activities @NTNU
- PhD Representative in the IE Faculty Research Committee, Spring 2020
- IIK Extended Leader Group Member representing the temporary scientific staff, 2019-present
- PhD Student Representative in the IIK-Trondheim, 2018-present
- Board Member of CREATE @IIK, 2018-2019
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Lightweight structures of big numbers for cryptographic primitives in limited devices. International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Workshops. vol. 2017-November.
- (2017) Security Analysis of Wireless BAN in e-Health. International Journal of Business and Technology. vol. 5 (2).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2019) Information Inconsistencies in Smart Distribution Grids under Different Failure Causes modelled by Stochastic Activity Networks. 2019 AEIT International Annual Conference.