Pierre-Yves T Henry
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Mer info, se https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3714-254X
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) A Lagrangian drifter for surveys of water surface roughness in streams. Journal of Hydraulic Research.
- (2019) Physical modelling of pressurized flushing of non-cohesive sediment using lightweight material. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 1266.
- (2019) Statistical significance of spatial correlation patterns in armoured gravel beds. Journal of Hydraulic Research. vol. 57 (1).
- (2018) Beyond equilibrium: Re-evaluating physical modelling of fluvial systems to represent climate changes. Earth-Science Reviews. vol. 181.
- (2018) Variability and similarities in the structural properties of two related Laminaria kelp species. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. vol. 200.
- (2018) Hydraulic physical model production with Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) manufacturing techniques. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 40.
- (2018) An experimental investigation on the flow resistance over a porous gravel-bed surface and its non-porous counterpart. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 40.
- (2018) Influence of Gravel-Bed Porosity and Grain Orientation on Bulk Flow Resistance. Water. vol. 10 (5).
- (2017) Erratum to “Geometrical and mechanical properties of four species of northern European brown macroalgae”[Coast. Eng. 84 (2014) 73–80]. Coastal Engineering. vol. 120 (84).
- (2016) Visualisation of the effect of different types of marine growth on cylinders' wake structure in low Re steady flows. Ocean Engineering. vol. 115.
- (2015) Drag forces on aquatic plants in nonlinear random waves plus current. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. vol. 165.
- (2014) Bending properties of a macroalga: Adaptation of Pierce's cantilever test for insitu measurements of Laminaria Digitata (Laminariaceae). American Journal of Botany. vol. 101 (6).
- (2014) Evaluation of the use of surrogate Laminaria digitata in eco-hydraulic laboratory experiments. Journal of Hydrodynamics. vol. 26 (3).
- (2014) Geometrical and mechanical properties of four species of northern European brown macroalgae. Coastal Engineering. vol. 84.
- (2014) Physical modelling of water, fauna and flora: Knowledge gaps, avenues for future research and infrastructural needs. Journal of Hydraulic Research. vol. 52 (3).
- (2013) Wave-induced drag force on vegetation under shoaling random waves. Coastal Engineering. vol. 78.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Linking physical wall roughness of unlined tunnels to hydraulic resistance – The Tunnel Roughness project. Proceedings of the ITA World Tunnel Congress 2017.
- (2018) Protocols for scaling morphodynamics in time. 2018.
- (2014) Critical comparison of field and laboratory results - PISCES. 2014.
- (2019) Physical modelling of pressurized flushing of non-cohesive sediment using lightweight material. Current Research in Hydropower Technologies CRHT-IX 2019 . Turbine Testing Lab, Kathmandu University; Dhulikhel. 2019-04-09.
- (2016) An integrated, multi-sensing approach to describe the dynamic relations between turbulence, fluid-forces, and reconfiguration of a submerged plant model in steady flows. EGU General Assembly ; Vienna. 2016-04-17 - 2016-04-22.
- (2016) Boundary layer flow with vegetation. konferanse paper i proceedings og muntlig presentasjon . Australasian fluid mechanics society; Perth. 2016-12-05 - 2016-12-08.
- (2015) Improving our understanding of the flow-biota interactions with interdisciplinary research teams, an example with marine macroalgae. NTNU Ocean week 2015 . NTNU Ocean; Trondheim. 2015-05-04 - 2015-05-07.
- (2015) Not all Laminaria digitata are the same! Phenotypic plasticity and the selection of appropriate surrogate macroalgae for ecohydraulic experimentation. EGU General Assembly . EGU; Vienna. 2015-04-12 - 2015-04-17.
- (2014) Force measurement techniques in the benthic boundary layer: Application to the plant-flow interactions. International Symposium on Ecohydraulics . CEDREN; Trondheim. 2014-06-23 - 2014-06-27.
- (2014) The Hydralab IV - PISCES project: Into flow-vegetation interactions. CEDREN workshop on Experimental methods in Hydraulics . CEDREN; Trondheim. 2014-06-10.
- (2012) Probability of exceeding the critical shear stress for sand motion in specific wave and current conditions. International Conference on Coastal Engineering 2012 . University of Cantabria m.fl.; Santander. 2012-07-02 - 2012-07-06.