Patrick Joseph Espy
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Modelled effects of temperature gradients and waves on the hydroxyl rotational distribution in ground-based airglow measurements. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. vol. 20.
- (2019) Mesospheric nitric oxide model from SCIAMACHY data. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. vol. 19.
- (2019) Airglow Derived Measurements of Q-Branch Transition Probabilities for Several Hydroxyl Meinel Bands. Atmosphere. vol. 10 (10).
- (2019) SuperDARN observations of semidiurnal tidal variability in the MLT and the response to sudden stratospheric warming events. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Atmospheres. vol. 124.
- (2018) Observation of Quasiperiodic Structures in the Hydroxyl Airglow on Scales Below 100 m. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Atmospheres. vol. 123 (19).
- (2018) Spatial and Temporal Structure of the Tertiary Ozone Maximum in the Polar Winter Mesosphere. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Space Physics. vol. 123 (8).
- (2017) Toward an improved representation of middle atmospheric dynamics thanks to the ARISE project. Surveys in geophysics. vol. 39 (2).
- (2017) Optimizing hydroxyl airglow retrievals from long-slit astronomical spectroscopic observations. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques. vol. 10 (8).
- (2017) The SPARC water vapour assessment II: Comparison of annual, semi-annual and quasi-biennial variations in stratospheric and lower mesospheric water vapour observed from satellites. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques. vol. 10 (3).
- (2017) Comparison of mesospheric winds from a high-altitude meteorological analysis system and meteor radar observations during the boreal winters of 2009-2010 and 2012-2013. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics. vol. 154.
- (2017) Modelling the descent of nitric oxide during the elevated stratopause event of January 2013. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics. vol. 155.
- (2017) Planetary wave-like oscillations in the ionosphere retrieved with a longitudinal chain of ionosondes at high northern latitudes. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics.
- (2016) The impact of energetic electron precipitation on mesospheric hydroxyl during a year of solar minimum. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Space Physics. vol. 121 (6).
- (2015) The seasonal cycle of gravity wave momentum flux and forcing in the high latitude northern hemisphere mesopause region. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics. vol. 127.
- (2015) Coupling in the middle atmosphere related to the 2013 major sudden stratospheric warming. Annales Geophysicae. vol. 33 (3).
- (2015) Observational evidence of the influence of Antarctic stratospheric ozone variability on middle atmosphere dynamics. Geophysical Research Letters. vol. 42 (19).
- (2015) Characterisation of quasi-stationary planetary waves in the Northern MLT during summer. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics. vol. 127.
- (2015) Observations of planetary waves in the mesosphere-lower thermosphere during stratospheric warming events. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. vol. 15 (9).
- (2015) Observations of PW activity in the MLT during SSW events using a chain of SuperDARN radars and SD-WACCM. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics Discussions. vol. 15.
- (2014) Atmospheric ozone above Troll station, Antarctica observed by a ground based microwave radiometer. Earth System Science Data. vol. 6 (1).