Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) The association between shift work and immunological biomarkers in nurses. Frontiers In Public Health. vol. 8.
- (2020) Tinder use and romantic relationship formations: A large-scale longitudinal sStudy. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) The Norwegian remote intervention program for problem gambling: Short- and long-term outcomes. Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs. vol. 37 (4).
- (2020) General and alcohol-related social media use and mental health: A large-sample longitudinal study. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction.
- (2020) Demographical, personality, alcohol use, and mental health characteristics associated with different alcoholic beverage preferences among students. Cogent Psychology. vol. 7 (1).
- (2020) Trajectories of sleep problems from adolescence to adulthood. Linking two population-based studies from Norway. Sleep Medicine. vol. 75.
- (2020) The Effect of Reducing Insomnia Severity on Work- and Activity-Related Impairment. Behavioral Sleep Medicine.
- (2020) Sleep in the land of the midnight sun and polar night: The Tromsø study. Chronobiology International.
- (2020) Short sleep duration and high exposure to quick returns are associated with impaired everyday memory in shift workers. Nursing Outlook.
- (2020) Effects of digital cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia on insomnia severity: a large-scale randomised controlled trial. The Lancet Digital Health. vol. 2 (8).
- (2019) Demographics, personality and substance-use characteristics associated with forming romantic relationships. Evolutionary Psychological Science. vol. 6.
- (2019) The associations between low-level gaming, high-level gaming and problematic alcohol use. Addictive Behaviors Reports. vol. 10.
- (2019) Working hour characteristics and schedules among nurses in three Nordic countries – a comparative study using payroll data. BMC Nursing. vol. 18 (1).
- (2019) Short and long-term effects of unguided internet-based cognitive behavioral therapy for chronic insomnia in morning and evening persons: a post-hoc analysis. Chronobiology International. vol. 36 (10).
- (2019) Habitual sleep, social jetlag, and reaction time in youths with delayed sleep–wake phase disorder. A case–control study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10:2569.
- (2019) Insomnia, sleep duration and academic performance: A national survey of Norwegian college and university students. Sleep Medicine: X. vol. 1:100005.
- (2019) Long-Term Effects of an Unguided Online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Chronic Insomnia. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine (JCSM). vol. 15 (1).
- (2019) Short rest between shifts (quick returns) and night work is associated with work-related accidents. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. vol. 92 (6).
- (2019) Patients with delayed sleep-wake phase disorder show poorer executive functions compared to good sleepers. Sleep Medicine. vol. 54.
- (2018) Who is watching user-generated alcohol posts on social media?. Addictive Behaviours. vol. 78.