Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Load transfer in the proximal femur and primary stability of a cemented and uncemented femoral stem: An experimental study on cadaver femurs. Proceedings of the Institution of mechanical engineers. Part H, journal of engineering in medicine.
- (2017) Impact of maximal strength training on work efficiency and muscle fiber type in the elderly: Implications for physical function and fall prevention. Experimental Gerontology. vol. 91.
- (2016) Deformation pattern and load transfer of an uncemented femoral stem with modular necks. An experimental study in human cadaver femurs. Clinical Biomechanics. vol. 32.
- (2016) Muscular strength after total hip arthroplasty. A prospective comparison of 3 surgical approaches. Acta Orthopaedica. vol. 87 (1).
- (2015) Perioperative local infiltration anesthesia with ropivacaine has no effect on postoperative pain after total hip arthroplasty. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with 116 patients. Acta Orthopaedica. vol. 86 (6).
- (2015) 1-year follow-up of 920 hip and knee arthroplasty patients after implementing fast-track: Good outcomes in a Norwegian university hospital. Acta Orthopaedica. vol. 86 (1).
- (2014) Initial stability of an uncemented femoral stem with modular necks. An experimental study in human cadaver femurs. Clinical Biomechanics. vol. 29 (3).
- (2014) Small and similar amounts of micromotion in an anatomical stem and a customized cementless femoral stem in regularshaped femurs : A 5-year follow-up randomized RSA study. Acta Orthopaedica. vol. 85 (2).
- (2012) The migration pattern of the Charnley femoral stem: a five-yar follow-up RSA study in a well-functioning patient group. Journal of Orthopaedics and Traumatology. vol. 13 (3).
- (2010) A prospective randomised radiostereometric analysis trial of SmartSet HV and Palacos R bone cements in primary total hip arthroplasty. Journal of Orthopaedics and Traumatology. vol. 11 (1).
- (2010) Unilateral vs. bilateral total hip arthroplasty - the influence of medial femoral head offset and effects on strength and aerobic endurance capacity. HIP International. vol. 20 (2).
- (2010) Early Postoperative Maximal Strength Training Improves Work Efficiency 6-12 Months after Osteoarthritis-Induced Total Hip Arthroplasty in Patients Younger Than 60 Years. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. vol. 89 (4).
- (2009) Early Maximal Strength Training Is an Efficient Treatment for Patients Operated With Total Hip Arthroplasty. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. vol. 90 (10).
- (2009) Early Maximal Strength Training Is an Efficient Treatment for Patients Operated With Total Hip Arthroplasty. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. vol. 90.
- (2004) High local concentrations without systemic adverse effects after impaction of netilmicin-impregnated bone. Acta Orthopaedica Scandinavica. vol. 75 (3).
- (2001) Change in femoral strain after insertion of uncemented standard and customised femoral stems. An expreimental study in human femora. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. vol. 83 (6).
- (1999) Determination of the Hounsfield value for CT-based design of custom femeral stems. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
- (1999) Medullakompresjon ved metastatisk kreftsykdom. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (1991) Porosity of rat femora following intramedulllary reaming and nailing. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. vol. 246.
- (1991) Age-dependent mechanical properties of rat femur measured in vivo and in vitro. Acta Orthopaedica Scandinavica. vol. 62.