Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Marine hydromechanics and Environmental loads
- Wave generation, kinematics and propagation
- Loads from wind, waves and currents
- Physical modelling
- Climate change and Coastal Engineering
Technical Oceanography :
- The marine physical environment
- Oceanic instrumentation, data collection and analysis
- Internal waves
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Numerical study of irregular breaking wave forces on a monopile for offshore wind turbines. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.
- (2017) CFD Based Study of Steep Irregular Waves for Extreme Wave Spectra. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering.
- (2017) Numerical Investigation of Focused Waves and their Interaction with a Vertical Cylinder using REEF3D. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 139 (4).
- (2017) Energy transfer due to shoaling and decomposition of breaking and non-breaking waves over a submerged bar. Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics. vol. 11 (1).
- (2017) Study of water impact and entry of a free falling wedge using computational fluid dynamics simulations. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 139 (3).
- (2016) Irregular wave forces on a large vertical circular cylinder. Energy Procedia. vol. 94.
- (2016) Numerical and Experimental investigation of breaking wave interaction with a vertical slender cylinder. Energy Procedia. vol. 94.
- (2016) A New Level Set Numerical Wave Tank with Improved Density Interpolation for Complex Wave Hydrodynamics. Computers & Fluids. vol. 140.
- (2016) Breaking wave interaction with tandem cylinders under different impact scenarios. Journal of waterway, port, coastal, and ocean engineering. vol. 142 (5).
- (2016) Breaking Wave Interaction with a Vertical Cylinder and the Eﬀect of Breaker Location. Ocean Engineering. vol. 128.
- (2016) Upstream and Downstream Cylinder Influence on the Hydrodynamics of a Four Cylinder Group. Journal of waterway, port, coastal, and ocean engineering.
- (2015) Three Dimensional Numerical Modeling of Pier Scour Under Current and Waves Using Level Set Method. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 137 (3).
- (2015) CFD Modeling of Local Scour Around a Pair of Tandem Cylinders under Wave Conditions. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions. vol. 2015-January.
- (2015) Three-dimensional CFD modeling of wave scour around side-by-side and triangular arrangement of piles with REEF3D. Procedia Engineering. vol. 116 (1).
- (2015) Open-Source CFD in Marine Engineering. META.
- (2015) CFD Simulations of Roll Motion of a Floating Ice Block in Waves using REEF3D. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions. vol. 2015-January.
- (2015) CFD Investigations of Wave Interaction with a Pair of Large Tandem Cylinders. Ocean Engineering. vol. 108.
- (2015) Evaluating Wave Forces on Groups of Three and Nine Cylinders using a 3D Numerical Wave Tank. Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics. vol. 9 (1).
- (2015) CFD Simulations of Wave Propagation and Shoaling over a Submerged Bar. Aquatic procedia. vol. 4.
- (2015) CFD Simulations to Determine Wave Forces on a Row of Cylinders. Procedia Engineering. vol. 116 (1).