Marie Louise Hall-Lord
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) A human factors intervention in a hospital - evaluating the outcome of a TeamSTEPPS program in a surgical ward. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21.
- (2021) The Swedish version of the TeamSTEPPS® teamwork attitudes questionnaire (T-TAQ): A validation study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21:105.
- (2020) The Swedish Version of the TeamSTEPPS® Teamwork Perceptions Questionnaire (T-TPQ): A Validation Study. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. 13.
- (2020) Reliability and structural validity of the Norwegian version of the TeamSTEPPS Teamwork Attitudes Questionnaire: A cross‐sectional study among Bachelor of Nursing students. Nursing Open.
- (2019) An Interprofessional Team Training Intervention with an Implementation Phase in a Surgical Ward: A controlled quasi-experimental study. Journal of Interprofessional Care.
- (2019) A Complex Teamwork Intervention in a Surgical Ward in Norway. BMC Research Notes. vol. 12.
- (2019) Collaboration and Satisfaction About Care Decisions in Team questionnaire - psychometric testing of the Norwegian version, and hospital healthcare personnel perceptions across hospital units. Nursing Open. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) Cross-cultural validation and psychometric testing of the Norwegian version of TeamSTEPPS Teamwork Attitude Questionnaire. Journal of Interprofessional Care.
- (2019) Healthcare professionals' perceptions of patient safety for the woman in childbirth in Sweden – An interview study. Nursing Open.
- (2018) Norwegian and Swedish nursing students’ concerns about dying :. Nordic journal of nursing research. vol. 38 (1).
- (2018) Adolescents’ mental health, help seeking and service use and parents’ perception of family functioning. Nordic journal of nursing research. vol. 39 (1).
- (2017) “Teamwork in hospitals”: a quasiexperimental study protocol applying a human factors approach. BMC Nursing. vol. 16 (1).
- (2017) Cross-cultural validation and psychometric testing of the Norwegian version of the TeamSTEPPS® teamwork perceptions questionnaire. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Health-related quality of life, sense of coherence and leisure-time physical activity in women after an acute myocardial infarction. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 26 (7-8).
- (2016) Relatives of Inpatients Suffering from Severe Depression: Their Burden and Encounters with the Psychiatric Health Services. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. vol. 37 (5).
- (2016) Reliability and Validity of the Norwegian Family Sense of Coherence Scale. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 6.
- (2016) Family Functioning, Psychological Distress, and Well-Being in Parents with a Child Having ADHD. Sage Open. vol. 6 (1).
- (2016) CPOT verktøy for smertevurdering av intensivpasienter. Sykepleien Forskning.
- (2015) Burden, Health and Sense of Coherence among Relatives of Depressed Inpatients. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 5 (3).
- (2015) Experiences of the psychiatric specialist health services – The perspective of relatives of inpatients with severe depression. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice (JNEP). vol. 5 (2).