Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) A Complex Teamwork Intervention in a Surgical Ward in Norway. BMC Research Notes. vol. 12.
- (2019) Collaboration and Satisfaction About Care Decisions in Team questionnaire - psychometric testing of the Norwegian version, and hospital healthcare personnel perceptions across hospital units. Nursing Open. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) Cross-cultural validation and psychometric testing of the Norwegian version of TeamSTEPPS Teamwork Attitude Questionnaire. Journal of Interprofessional Care.
- (2018) Norwegian and Swedish nursing students’ concerns about dying :. Nordic journal of nursing research. vol. 38 (1).
- (2018) Adolescents’ mental health, help seeking and service use and parents’ perception of family functioning. Nordic journal of nursing research. vol. 39 (1).
- (2017) “Teamwork in hospitals”: a quasiexperimental study protocol applying a human factors approach. BMC Nursing. vol. 16 (1).
- (2017) Cross-cultural validation and psychometric testing of the Norwegian version of the TeamSTEPPS® teamwork perceptions questionnaire. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Health-related quality of life, sense of coherence and leisure-time physical activity in women after an acute myocardial infarction. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 26 (7-8).
- (2016) Relatives of Inpatients Suffering from Severe Depression: Their Burden and Encounters with the Psychiatric Health Services. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. vol. 37 (5).
- (2016) Reliability and Validity of the Norwegian Family Sense of Coherence Scale. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 6.
- (2016) Family Functioning, Psychological Distress, and Well-Being in Parents with a Child Having ADHD. Sage Open. vol. 6 (1).
- (2016) CPOT verktøy for smertevurdering av intensivpasienter. Sykepleien Forskning.
- (2015) Burden, Health and Sense of Coherence among Relatives of Depressed Inpatients. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 5 (3).
- (2015) Experiences of the psychiatric specialist health services – The perspective of relatives of inpatients with severe depression. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice (JNEP). vol. 5 (2).
- (2015) Physical activity in women after an acute myocardial infarction. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice (JNEP). vol. 5 (8).
- (2015) Parental perception of family functioning in everyday life with a child with ADHD. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 43 (1).
- (2015) Clinical nursing leaders' perceptions of nutrition quality indicators in Swedish stroke wards: a national survey. Journal of Nursing Management. vol. 23 (6).
- (2015) Cross-Cultural Validation and Psychometric Testing of the Questionnaire: Debriefing Experience Scale. Clinical Simulation in Nursing. vol. 11 (1).
- (2014) Intensive care nurses’ perceptions of simulation-based team training for building patient safety in intensive care: A descriptive qualitative study. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 30 (4).
- (2014) Exploring intensive care nurses’ team performance in a simulation-based emergency situation, − expert raters’ assessments versus self-assessments: an explorative study. BMC Nursing. vol. 13 (47).