Marianne Waldum Furnes
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2016) Cellular localization of guanylin and uroguanylin mRNAs in human and rat duodenal and colonic mucosa. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 365 (2).
- (2015) The guanylate cyclase-C signaling pathway is down-regulated in inflammatory bowel disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 50 (10).
- (2013) Relevance of TNBS-Colitis in Rats: A Methodological Study with Endoscopic, Historical and Transcripttomic Characterization and Correlation to IBD. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (1).
- (2013) Su1771 Reduced Guanylate Cyclase C Signaling in IBD May Sustain Inflammation, Epithelial Barrier Dysfunction and Increase Cancer Risk in IBD. Gastroenterology. vol. 144 (5).
- (2013) Mechanistic Comparison between Gastric Bypass vs. Duodenal Switch with Sleeve Gastrectomy in Rat Models. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (9).
- (2012) Tu1912 Endoscopic, Histological and Transcriptomic Characterization of TNBS-Colitis in Rats, a Model for IBD. Gastroenterology. vol. 142.
- (2012) Gastric Bypass and Duodenal Switch Cause Body Weight Loss Through Different Mechanisms in Rats. Gastroenterology. vol. 142 (5).
- (2011) Energy Metabolism Following High-Fat Diet and Bariatric Surgeries (Gastric Bypass, Sleeve Gastrectomy, Duodenal Switch and Ileum Transposition) in Rats. Gastroenterology. vol. 140 (5).
- (2009) Translational research on obesity: from bedside to bench. Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology. vol. 60.
- (2009) Development of Obesity is Associated with Increased Calories per Meal Rather than per Day. A Study of High-Fat Diet-Induced Obesity in Young Rats. Obesity Surgery. vol. 19 (10).
- (2009) Feeding behavior and body weight development: Lessons from rats subjected to gastric bypass surgery or high-fat diet. Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology. vol. 60.
- (2008) Characterization of obestatin- and ghrelin-producing cells in the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas of rats: an immunohistochemical and electron-microscopic study. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 331 (3).
- (2008) Feeding behaviour in rats subjected to gastrectomy or gastric bypass surgery. European Surgical Research. vol. 40 (3).
- (2008) Gastric bypass surgery causes body weight loss without reducing food intake in rats. Obesity Surgery. vol. 18.
- (2006) Mechanism of gastric bypass-induced body weight loss: One-year follow-up after micro-gastric bypass in rats. Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. vol. 10 (10).
- (2008) Feeding behaviour and body weight developement: lessons from rats. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2008.