Lucas Omar Muller
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Reduced-Order Unscented Kalman Filter with observations in the Frequency Domain: Application to Computational Hemodynamics. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering. vol. 66 (5).
- (2019) Impact of baseline coronary flow and its distribution on Fractional Flow Reserve prediction. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering. vol. e3246.
- (2018) A numerical method for junctions in networks of shallow-water channels. Applied Mathematics and Computation. vol. 337.
- (2018) Comparison of 1D and 3D Models for the Estimation of Fractional Flow Reserve. Scientific Reports.
- (2018) Uncertainty quantification and sensitivity analysis for computational FFR estimation in stable coronary artery disease. Cardiovascular Engineering and Technology. vol. 9 (4).
- (2018) Bond Graph Model of Cerebral Circulation: Toward Clinically Feasible Systemic Blood Flow Simulations. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Inner-ear circulation in humans is disrupted by extracranial venous outflow strictures: Implications for Ménière’s disease. Veins and lymphatics.
- (2017) Blood pressure gradients in cerebral arteries: a clue to pathogenesis of cerebral small vessel disease. Stroke and Vascular Neurology.
- (2017) Computer-aided quantification of microvascular networks: Application to alterations due to pathological angiogenesis in the hamster. Microvascular Research. vol. 112.
- (2017) Assessment of reduced-order unscented Kalman filter for parameter identification in one-dimensional blood flow models using experimental data. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering.
- (2017) Jugular valve function and petrosal sinuses pressure: a computational model applied to sudden sensorineural hearing loss. Veins and lymphatics. vol. 6 (2).
- (2016) Computational modeling of blood flow steal phenomena caused by subclavian stenoses. Journal of Biomechanics. vol. 49.
- (2016) A high-order local time stepping finite volume solver for one-dimensional blood flow simulations: application to the ADAN model. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering. vol. 32 (10).
- (2016) Consistent treatment of viscoelastic effects at junctions in one-dimensional blood flow models. Journal of Computational Physics. vol. 314.
- (2016) Roadmap for cardiovascular circulation model. Journal of Physiology.
- (2016) An integrated mathematical model of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering. vol. 32 (1).
- (2015) Computational haemodynamics in stenotic internal jugular veins. Journal of Mathematical Biology. vol. 70.
- (2015) Simulation of one-dimensional blood flow in networks of human vessels using a novel TVD scheme. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering.
- (2015) Impact of CCSVI on cerebral haemodynamics: a mathematical study using MRI angiographic and flow data. Phlebology. vol. 31 (5).
- (2015) A high order approximation of hyperbolic conservation laws in networks: Application to one-dimensional blood flow. Journal of Computational Physics. vol. 300.