Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Psychometric properties and associations between subscales of a study approach measure. Nursing and Health Sciences.
- (2020) Approaches to Studying: A Cross-Sectional Comparison of Occupational Therapy Students in Six Education Programs in Norway. The Open Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 8 (2).
- (2020) Associations between learning environment variables and students’ approaches to studying: a cross-sectional study. BMC Medical Education. vol. 20 (120).
- (2020) Student perceptions of the learning environment in Norwegian occupational therapy education programs. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- (2020) Associations between learning environment factors and student satisfaction among occupational therapy students. Irish Journal of Occupational Therapy (IJOT).
- (2020) Student characteristics associated with dominant approaches to studying: Comparing a national and an international sample. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- (2018) The conflicted practice: Municipal occupational therapists’ experiences with assessment of Clients with cognitive impairments. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- (2017) Assessment of clients with cognitive impairments: A survey of Norwegian occupational therapists in municipal practice. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 25 (2).
- (2012) Inter-rater reliability of the Norwegian version of the Perceive, Recall, Plan and Perform System of Task Analysis. Ergoterapeuten.
- (2018) A multifaceted practice? An investigation of methods used by occupational therapists in municipal practice when assessing persons with cognitive impairments. 2018.