Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Postdoctoral fellow (50%)
Using Genetics to Investigate the Developmental Origins of Health and Disease
A multidisciplinary research approach on obstructive airway diseases: socio-economical and life course perspectives: Nordic EpiLung project (Norway, Sweden, Finland)
Genome-wide association study (GWAS)
Mendelian randomization (MR)
Epidemiology and Medical Statistics
PhD programme in Medicine, Department of Public Health and Nursing, NTNU, Norway (2016 - 2019)
Masters in Public Health (MPH), The Arctic University of Norway (UiT), Norway (2013)
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) GOLD Classifications, COPD Hospitalization, and All-Cause Mortality in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: The HUNT Study. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 15.
- (2019) Comparison of pre‐ and post‐bronchodilator lung function as predictors of mortality: The HUNT Study. Respirology (Carlton South. Print).
- (2019) The Association of Bone Mineral Density with Mortality in a COPD Cohort. The HUNT Study, Norway. COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- (2018) Prevalence and trend of COPD from 1995–1997 to 2006–2008: The HUNT study, Norway. Respiratory Medicine. vol. 138.
- (2013) Survival on antiretroviral treatment among adult HIV-infected patients in Nepal: a retrospective cohort study in far-western Region, 2006–2011. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 13:604 (604).
- (2019) Asthma is still a risk factor for mortality in Sweden and Norway – the Nordic EpiLung Study. European Respiratory Society (ERS) Congress 2019 ; 2019-09-28.
- (2019) The association of anxiety and depression with mortality, symptom burden and health care utilization in a COPD cohort. The HUNT Study, Norway. European Respiratory Society (ERS) Congress 2019 ; 2019-09-28.
- (2017) The prevalence of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in 1995-97 and 2006-08: The HUNT study, Norway. European Respiratory Society (ERS) Congress 2017 ; 2017-09-09 - 2017-09-13.