Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
I graduated with an M.Sc. in electronic engineering in October 2016. My primary focus has been to investigate the concept of instantaneous frequency on electrical systems under the supervision of Professor Molinas and Professor Lundheim after odd voltage measurements on a microgrid in Bhutan. I am currently using this method to try to make more reliable tools for microgrids in rural and isolated areas, to contribute to the spread of microgrids as a way to alleviate energy poverty.
I am not working at NTNU, so I'm not quite sure why they gave me a profile here.
G. Kulia, M. Molinas, L. Lundheim, and B. B. Larsen, "Towards a real-time measurement platform for microgrids in isolated communities.,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 159C, pp. 94–103, 2016.
G. Kulia, M. Molinas, and L. Lundheim. "Tool for detecting wave- form distortions in inverter-based microgrids: a validation study (in press)". 2016 IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference (GHTC 2016), Seattle, USA, October 2016.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Real-Time Passive Control of Wave Energy Converters Using the Hilbert-Huang Transform. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 50 (1).
- (2017) Instantaneous frequencies of continuous blood pressure A comparison of the power spectrum, the continuous wavelet transform and the Hilbert-Huang transform. Advances in Adaptive Data Analysis. vol. 9 (4).
- (2016) Towards a real-time measurement platform for microgrids in isolated communities. Procedia Engineering. vol. 159.
- (2017) Understanding Instantaneous frequency detection: A discussion of Hilbert-Huang Transform versus Wavelet Transform. 2017. ISBN 978-84-17293-01-7.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Proceedings of the International Work-Conference on Time Series Analysis. Understanding Instantaneous frequency detection: A discussion of Hilbert-Huang Transform versus Wavelet Transform.