Kristoffer Jan Zieba
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Kristoffer works on supporting innovation among researchers (ocean, marine-related technologies, petroleum and geology). He runs "Ocean School of Innovation" that helps young researchers with development of competence in innovation. In addition, Kristoffer coordinates innovation-related activities at Department of Geoscience and Petroleum.
Since 2017 Kristoffer has been developing software StoRM in cooperation with Technology Transfer Office NTNU and Department of Geoscience and Petroleum that supports geological exploration and basin modelling. For details see: www.stormgeomodels.com
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Three-Dimensional (3-D) seismic imaging of conduits and radial faults associated with hydrothermal vent complexes (Vøring Basin, Offshore Norway). Marine Geology. vol. 399.
- (2017) A flexural isostasy model for the Pleistocene evolution of the Barents Sea bathymetry. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 97 (1).
- (2016) The Pleistocene contribution to the net erosion and sedimentary conditions in the outer Bear Island Trough, western Barents Sea. Arktos. vol. 2 (23).
- (2016) Isostatic response to glacial erosion, deposition and ice loading. Impact on hydrocarbon traps of the southwestern Barents Sea. Marine and Petroleum Geology. vol. 78.
- (2015) A 3D, map based approach to reconstruct and calibrate palaeobathmetries - Testing the Cretaceous water depth of the Hammerfest Basin, southwestern Barents Sea. Continental Shelf Research. vol. 97.
- (2015) Assessment of the Cenozoic Erosion Amount Using Monte Carlo Type-Petroleum Systems Modeling of the Hammerfest Basin, Western Barents Sea. American Journal of Geoscience. vol. 4 (2).
- (2015) The Pleistocene - Holocene sediment budget in the Barents Sea glacial-interglacial setting. Abstracts and Proceedings of the Geological Society of Norway.
- (2014) Estimation of Erosion Amount Through the Probabilistic Basin Modelling Approach. Abstracts and Proceedings of the Geological Society of Norway.
- (2016) Impact of Cenozoic structural development and glacial erosion on gas expansion, hydraulic fracturing and leakage in the Western Barents Sea. 2016.