Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Hydrogen sulphide exposure in waste water treatment. Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology. vol. 13.
- (2017) Comparison of trihalomethanes in the air of two Indoor swimming pool facilities using different type of chlorination and different types of water. Water Science and Technology : Water Supply. vol. 18 (4).
- (2017) Presentation of an approach for risk characterization of exposure to chemicals in cleaning work. Safety Science. vol. 91.
- (2017) Urinary 8-oxo-7, 8-dihydro-2′-deoxyguanosine concentrations after frying of bacon, a pilot study. Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry. vol. 99 (3).
- (2016) Work environment factors and work sustainability in Norwegian cooks. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health. vol. 29 (1).
- (2015) Effectuality of cleaning workers' training and cleaning enterprises' chemical health hazard risk profiling. SH@W Safety and Health at Work. vol. 6 (4).
- (2014) The occurence of delayed adverse Health effects in dental personel after exposure to mercury. Dentistry. vol. 4 (4).
- (2014) Short term exposure to low amounts of airway irritants in a swine confinement building and inflammatory markers in blood and exhaled air. AAEM: Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine. vol. 21 (3).
- (2014) Are safety data sheets for cleaning products used in Norway a factor contributing to the risk of workers exposure to chemicals?. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health. vol. 27 (5).
- (2014) Nonfatal occupational injuries in norwegian Farmers. SH@W Safety and Health at Work. vol. 5 (3).
- (2013) Simulated Restaurant Cook Exposure to Emissions of PAHs, Mutagenic Aldehydes, and Particles from Frying Bacon. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. vol. 10 (3).
- (2013) Inflammatory Markers in Blood and Exhaled Air after Short-Term Exposure to Cooking Fumes. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. vol. 57 (2).
- (2012) Neuropsychological function and past exposure to metallic mercury in female dental workers. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 53 (2).
- (2011) Pregnancy outcomes among female dental personnel - a registry-based retrospective cohort study. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. vol. 37 (6).
- (2011) Occurrence of Cognitive and Neurological Symptoms in Norwegian Dentists. SH@W Safety and Health at Work. vol. 2.
- (2011) The agreement between workers and within workers in regard to occupational exposure to mercury in dental practice assessed from a questionnaire and an interview. Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology. vol. 6.
- (2010) Historical exposure to mercury among Norwegian dental personnel. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. vol. 36 (3).
- (2010) Exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), mutagenic aldehydes and particulate matter during pan frying of beefsteak. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. vol. 67 (4).
- (2010) Different Types and Settings of Kitchen Canopy Hoods and Particulate Exposure Conditions during Pan-frying of Beefsteak. Indoor + Built Environment. vol. 19 (2).
- (2009) Occurrence of cognitive symptoms in dental assistants with previous occupational exposure to metallic mercury. Neurotoxicology. vol. 30 (6).