Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Rasch analysis of the Norwegian version of the Arthritis Self-Efficacy Scale (ASES). Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 46 (1).
- (2017) Distribution of osteoarthritis in a Norwegian population-based cohort: associations to risk factor profiles and health-related quality of life. Rheumatology International. vol. 37 (9).
- (2017) Long term type 1 diabetes is associated with hand pain, disability and stiffness but not with structural hand osteoarthritis features - The Dialong hand study. PLoS ONE. vol. 12:e0177118 (5).
- (2017) Smoking and alcohol use are associated with structural and inflammatory hand osteoarthritis features. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 46 (5).
- (2017) Effect of cardiorespiratory and strength exercises on disease activity in patients with inflammatory rheumatic diseases: a systematic review and meta-analysis. British Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 51 (14).
- (2017) Bilateral and multi-joint strength in patients with painful knee osteoarthritis: A case-control study. Gait & Posture. vol. 57.
- (2017) Exercise for hand osteoarthritis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. vol. 2017 (1).
- (2016) Aquatic exercise for the treatment of knee and hip osteoarthritis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. vol. 2016 (3).
- (2016) INNOVATION IN HEALTH CARE - LABORATORY VALIDITY AND RELIABILITY OF A NEW SENSOR DEVELOPED TO MEASURE CERVICAL ROTATION. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 75.
- (2016) No differences between physiotherapy and decompression surgery for patients considered surgical candidates for lumbar spinal stenosis [synopsis]. Journal of Physiotherapy. vol. 62 (1).
- (2016) Pulsed electromagnetic fields can reduce pain in the short term in patients with knee osteoarthritis [synopsis]. Journal of Physiotherapy. vol. 62 (3).
- (2016) Quality of Community-Based Osteoarthritis Care: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Arthritis care & research. vol. 68 (10).
- (2016) Hereditary and environmental factors causing total joint replacement due to hip and knee osteoarthritis – A twin registry based prospective cohort study. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 26 (1-2).
- (2016) Individual and joint effects of risk factors for onset widespread pain and obesity – a population-based prospective cohort study. European Journal of Pain. vol. 20 (7).
- (2016) Genetic factors contribute more to hip than knee surgery due to osteoarthritis - a population-based twin registry study of joint arthroplasty. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. vol. 25 (6).
- (2016) Effectiveness of an Integrated Multidisciplinary Osteoarthritis Outpatient Program versus Outpatient Clinic as Usual: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 43 (2).
- (2015) Design and effects of supportive followup interventions in clinical care of patients with rheumatic diseases: A systematic review with meta-analysis. Arthritis care & research. vol. 67 (2).
- (2015) Variation in fatigue may be poorly explained by pain: results from a longitudinal, exploratory study. Rheumatology International.
- (2015) Aquatic Exercises were Associated with an Acceptable State of Symptoms in Patients with Inflammatory Rheumatic Diseases: Results from a Study with Interrupted Time-Series Design. Musculoskeletal Care. vol. 13 (3).
- (2015) A tailored hand exercise program improves function of the rheumatoid hand. Journal of Physiotherapy. vol. 61 (2).