Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
I am currently enrolled in the PhD programme in Medical Technology, while being a member of the multidisciplinary DrugLogics group in the department of Clinical and Molecular Medicine (St. Olav's University Hospital). I have a mixed mathematics, computer science and software engineering background. My interests include:
- Modeling of molecular networks and cancer cell systems
- The study of mathematical models that describe drug synergies
- Understanding the underlying mechanisms of synergistic drug combinations
- Reproducible research, data analysis and visualization with R
- Research software engineering
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) CausalTAB: the PSI-MITAB 2.8 updated format for signalling data representation and dissemination. Bioinformatics.
- (2019) VSM-box: the general-purpose curation interface as an open-source web-component [version 1; not peer reviewed]. F1000Research 2019, 8:442 (poster). The 12th International Biocuration Conference 2019 ; 2019-04-12.
- (2019) DrugLogics: An ensemble model analysis related to drug prediction performance [version 1; not peer reviewed]. F1000Research 2019, 8:113 (poster). NBS 2019 . Norwegian Biochemical Society; Røros. 2019-01-24 - 2019-01-27.