Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Research group NTNU Nanomechanical Lab
Jianying He received her Ph.D. in Structural Engineering from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in 2009. She has been an assistant professor at University of Science and Technology Beijing (2003-2006), a postdoctoral fellow at NTNU (2009-2011), an associate professor at NTNU (2011-2017), and since 2017, a professor in Nanomechanics at NTNU.
PhD (2009) Structural Engineering, NTNU, ‘Nanomechanics of Polymer and Composite Particles’
M.Sc. (2003) Materials Physics, University of Science and Technology Beijing
B.Sc. (2000) Materials Science, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Nanotechnology for petroleum engineering
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Local electrical properties of thermally grown oxide films formed on duplex stainless steel surfaces. Applied Surface Science.
- (2018) A method for determining material’s equivalent stress-strain curve with any axisymmetric notched tensile specimens without Bridgman correction. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 135.
- (2018) Study of low-temperature effect on the fracture locus of a 420-MPa structural steel with the edge tracing method. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures.
- (2018) Atomistic Insights into the Nanofluid Transport through Ultra-confined Capillary. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 20.
- (2018) Grain-size Controlled Mechanical Properties of Polycrystalline Monolayer MoS2. Nano letters (Print). vol. 18.
- (2018) Effect of Hydrogen on the Collective Behavior of Dislocations in the Case of Nanoindentation. Acta Materialia. vol. 148.
- (2018) Enhancing mechanical durability of icephobic surfaces by introducing autonomous self-healing function. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces.
- (2017) Deformation and stability of core-shell microgels at oil/water interface. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 56 (50).
- (2017) High temperature brittle film adhesion measured from annealing-induced circular blisters. Acta Materialia. vol. 138.
- (2017) Size-dependent Phase Transformation and Fracture of ZnO Nanowires. Procedia IUTAM. vol. 21.
- (2017) Room temperature characteristics of polymer-based low ice adhesion surfaces. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2017) Multiscale Crack Initiators Promoted Super-Low Ice Adhesion Surfaces. Soft Matter. vol. 13 (37).
- (2017) Cement sheath modification using nanomaterials for long-term zonal isolation of oil wells: Review. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 156.
- (2017) Displacement mechanism of oil in shale inorganic nanopores by supercritical carbon dioxide from molecular dynamics simulations. Energy & Fuels. vol. 31 (1).
- (2017) Investigation of thermal transport in polymer composites with percolating networks of silver thin films by the flash diffusivity method. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 121 (2).
- (2017) Room-Temperature Curing and Grain Growth at High Humidity in Conductive Adhesives with Ultra-Low Silver Content. Journal of Electronic Materials. vol. 46 (7).
- (2017) Determining critical CTOA from energy-load curves with DWTT specimen. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 186.
- (2017) Effect of hydrogen on dislocation nucleation in alloy 718. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 42 (24).
- (2017) Size and shape effects on the thermodynamic properties of nanoscale volumes of water. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 19 (13).
- (2017) Morphology-Controlled Tensile Mechanical Characteristics in Graphene Allotropes. ACS Omega. vol. 2 (7).
- (2017) A special notched tensile specimen to determine the flow stress-strain curve of hardening materials without applying the Bridgman correction. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 179.
- (2017) Angle-Dependent Photoluminescence Spectroscopy of Solution-Processed Organic Semiconducting Nanobelts. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 121 (22).
- (2017) Raman Antenna Effect from Exciton?Phonon Coupling in Organic Semiconducting Nanobelts. Nanoscale. vol. 9 (48).
- (2017) Effect of Nanoparticles on Spontaneous Imbibition of Water into Ultraconfined Reservoir Capillary by Molecular Dynamics Simulation. Energies. vol. 10 (4).
- (2017) Grain-size Induced Strengthening and Weakening of Dislocation-free Polycrystalline Gas Hydrates. Procedia IUTAM. vol. 21.
- (2017) Modeling nanoscale ice adhesion. Acta mechanica solida Sinica. vol. 30.
- (2017) Characterization and analysis of Coscinodiscus genus frustule based on FIB-SEM. Progress in Natural Science. vol. 27 (3).
- (2017) On determining the Poisson's ratio of viscoelastic polymer microparticles using a flat punch test. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 128-129.
- (2017) Cohesive zone simulation of grain size and misorientation effects on hydrogen embrittlement in nickel. Engineering Failure Analysis. vol. 81.