Jan Erik Vinnem
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Major accident prevention illustrated by hydrocarbon leak case studies: A comparison between Brazilian and Norwegian offshore functional petroleum safety regulatory approaches. Safety Science. vol. 121.
- (2020) Human Reliability and the Impact of Control Function Allocation in the Design of Dynamic Positioning Systems. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 194.
- (2020) New risk control mechanism for innovative deepwater artificial seabed system through online risk monitoring system. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 95.
- (2020) Quantitative risk modelling in the offshore petroleum industry: integration of human and organizational factors. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 15 (1).
- (2019) Integrated methodology for determination of preventive maintenance interval of safety barriers on offshore installations. Process Safety and Environmental Protection. vol. 132.
- (2019) Hazard analysis: Application of STPA to ship-to-ship transfer of LNG. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 60.
- (2019) Risk control for innovative deepwater artificial seabed system through barrier management. ISOPE - International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. Proceedings. vol. 4.
- (2019) Building safety in the offshore petroleum industry: Development of risk-based major hazard risk indicators at a national level. Process Safety and Environmental Protection. vol. 128.
- (2018) Deriving Verification Objectives and Scenarios for Maritime Systems Using the Systems-Theoretic Process Analysis. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 169.
- (2018) FPSO Cidade de S?o Mateus gas explosion - Lessons learned. Safety Science. vol. 101.
- (2018) Quantitative risk modelling of maintenance work on major offshore process equipment. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 56.
- (2017) Improving safety of DP operations: learning from accidents and incidents during offshore loading operations. EURO Journal on Decision Processes. vol. 5.
- (2017) Allision risk analysis of offshore petroleum installations on the Norwegian Continental Shelf—an empirical study of vessel traffic patterns. WMU Journal of Maritime Affairs (JoMA). vol. 16 (2).
- (2017) A systems approach to risk analysis of maritime operations. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability. vol. 231 (1).
- (2016) Activity-based risk analysis for process plant operations. Institution of Chemical Engineers Symposium Series. vol. 2016-January (161).
- (2016) Optimization of recertification intervals for PSV based on major accident risk. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 44.
- (2016) Maintenance of petroleum process plant systems as a source of major accidents?. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 40.
- (2015) Challenges with bringing collision risk models used in the north sea and norwegian sea to the Barents Sea. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions.
- (2015) Soft Causes with Hard Consequences: The role of organisational factors in the creation of structural integrity. Safety Science Monitor. vol. 19 (2).
- (2015) Decisions and decision support for major accident prevention in the process industries. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 35.