Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Desentraliserte helsetjenester. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 137 (16).
- (2017) Generic care pathway for elderly patients in need of home care services after discharge from hospital: a cluster randomised controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17 (275).
- (2016) Factors associated with the amount of public home care received by elderly and intellectually disabled individuals in a large Norwegian municipality. Health & Social Care in the Community. vol. 24 (3).
- (2016) Physical disability and cognitive impairment among recipients of long-term care. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice. vol. 6 (7).
- (2015) Integrated care services: lessons learned from the deployment of the NEXES project. International Journal of Integrated Care. vol. 15.
- (2015) Implementing a care pathway for elderly patients, a comparative qualitative process evaluation in primary care. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 15 (86).
- (2014) Effects and barriers to deployment of telehealth wellness programs for chronic patients across 3 European countries. Respiratory Medicine. vol. 108 (4).
- (2014) Variations in levels of care between nursing home patients in a public health care system. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 14 (108).
- (2014) The Relationships between Self-Transcendence and Spiritual Well-Being in Cognitively Intact Nursing Home Patients. International Journal of Older People Nursing. vol. 9 (1).
- (2014) Characteristics of a self-management support programme applicable in primary health care: a qualitative study of users and health professionals perceptions. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 14.
- (2013) Fastlegeordningen og rusmisbrukerne. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 133 (11).
- (2013) Self-transcendence in cognitively intact nursing-home patients: a resource for well-being. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 69 (5).
- (2013) Development of a patient centred care pathway across health care providers: a qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 13 (121).
- (2012) GP's prescription routines and cooperation with other healthcare personnel before and after implementation of multidose drug dispensing. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 40 (6).
- (2011) Facilitating self-transcendence might be crucial for the well-being of elderly patients. Psychology and Health. vol. 26.
- (2011) The Self-Transcendence Scale - An Investigation of the Factor Structure Among Nursing Home Patients. Journal of Holistic Nursing. vol. 30 (3).
- (2010) Screening and treatment of latent tuberculosis in a cohort of asylum seekers in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 38 (3).
- (2010) The role of entry screening in case finding of tuberculosis among asylum seekers in Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 10.
- (2009) Tuberculosis screening and follow-up of asylum seekers in Norway: a cohort study. BMC Public Health. vol. 9.
- (2008) Eldre pasienter i sykehus eller i intermediæravdeling i sykehjem en kostnadsanalyse. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 128 (3).