Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Bauxite Residue as Supplementary Cementitious Material – Efforts to Reduce the Amount of Soluble Sodium. Nordic Concrete Research. vol. 62 (1).
- (2020) The Effect of Calcite in the Raw Clay on the Pozzolanic Activity of Calcined Illite and Smectite. RILEM Bookseries. vol. 25.
- (2020) Aluminium metal reinforced concrete – an environmentally friendly system with infinite service life. Indian Concrete Journal (ICJ). vol. 94 (1).
- (2020) Evaluation of Ceramic Waste from Goa as SCM. RILEM Bookseries. vol. 25.
- (2020) Microstructural changes of hydrated cement blended with fly ash upon carbonation. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 137.
- (2019) Cements for tunnel grouting – Rheology and flow properties tested at different temperatures. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. vol. 91.
- (2019) Calcareous smectite clay as a pozzolanic alternative to kaolin. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering (EJECE). vol. 23 (4).
- (2019) Integrally hydrophobic cementitious composites made with waste amorphous carbon powder. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 233.
- (2018) The effect of calcium lignosulfonate on ettringite formation in cement paste. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 107.
- (2018) The Influence of Production Parameters on Pozzolanic Reactivity of Calcined Clays. Nordic Concrete Research. vol. 59 (2).
- (2018) Characterisation of calcined raw clays suitable as supplementary cementitious materials. Applied Clay Science. vol. 162.
- (2018) Utilising the inherent CO2-binding capacity of concrete – sustainable initiatives towards circular economy. SVIII ERMCO Congress - Oslo 7-8 June 2018.
- (2018) Alternative setting retarders for portland cement clinker. American Concrete Institute. Publication SP. vol. 329.
- (2018) Utilizing calcined clay to enable aluminum reinforced concrete. American Concrete Institute. Publication SP. vol. 326.
- (2017) On the effect of calcium lignosulfonate on the rheology and setting time of cement paste. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 100.
- (2017) On the mechanisms of consumption of calcium lignosulfonate by cement paste. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 98.
- (2017) Durable Aluminium Reinforced Environmentally-friendly Concrete Construction – DARE2C. Nordic Concrete Research.
- (2016) Early hydration of C3A–gypsum pastes with Ca- and Na-lignosulfonate. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 79.
- (2016) Early age strength increase of fly ash blended cement by a ternary hardening accelerating admixture. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 81.
- (2016) Methodology of calculating required chloride diffusion coefficient for intended service life as function of concrete cover in reinforced marine structures. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 73 (October).