Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Older People’s Experiences With And Perspectives Of Welfare Technology In Norway. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare.
- (2018) Women’s experience of acute skin toxicity following radiation therapy in breast cancer. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. 11.
- (2018) Light and ageing. Scandinavian Journal of Optometry and Visual Science. vol. 11.
- (2018) “Non-palliative care” – a qualitative study of older cancer patients’ and their family members’ experiences with the health care system. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (745).
- (2016) Happy Living in Darkness! Indoor Lighting in Relation to Activities of Daily Living, Visual and General Health in 75-Year-Olds Living at Home. Journal of Housing for the Elderly. vol. 30 (2).
- (2016) A Valuable but Demanding Time, Family Life During Advanced Cancer in an Elderly Family Member. Advances in Nursing Science. vol. 39 (4).
- (2016) Loss of driving licence after stroke: The lived experiences of older men. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice. vol. 6 (11).
- (2016) En biopsykososial modell for fatigue og depresjon etter hjerneslag. Best Practice.
- (2015) Forståelse av pasientens livsprosjekt – en nøkkel i slagrehabilitering?. Tidsskrift for omsorgsforskning. vol. 1 (1).
- (2015) Similarities and differences in the experience of fatigue among People living with fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, ankylosing spondylitis and stroke. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 24 (13-14).
- (2015) Happy living in darkness – even happier living in the light. Older Norwegians experience improved ability to perform activities of daily living and quality of life with improved indoor lighting. Scandinavian Journal of Optometry and Visual Science. vol. 8 (2).
- (2015) Discrepancy between self-assessments and standardised tests of vision and hearing abilities in older people living at home: an ROC curve analysis. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 24 (23-24).
- (2015) An intervention designed to improve sensory impairments in the elderly and indoor lighting in their homes: an exploratory randomized controlled trial. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. 8.
- (2015) A biopsychosocial model of fatigue and depression following stroke. Medical Hypotheses. vol. 85 (6).
- (2014) Sensory impairments in community health care: a descriptive study of hearing and vision among elderly Norwegians living at home. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare.
- (2014) Faser under sykehusoppholdet - sykepleieres erfaringer med delirium blant gamle med brudd. Nordisk sygeplejeforskning. vol. 4 (1).
- (2013) Lighting old age: Age-related vision changes require increased lighting and universal design. The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging. vol. 17.
- (2013) Happy living in darkness: The indoor lighting at home in relation to activities of daily living and health - a descriptive study. The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging. vol. 17.
- (2013) Improving vision care among older people: Training programs to enhance competence among multidisciplinary hospital and nursing home staff. Scandinavian Journal of Optometry and Visual Science. vol. 6 (2).
- (2013) Happier living in the light: The effect of optimizing the indoor lighting on activities of daily living and health - an intervention study study. The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging. vol. 17.