Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Increasing flexibility and productivity in Industry 4.0 production networks with autonomous mobile robots and smart intralogistics. Annals of Operations Research.
- (2020) Digital Facility Layout Planning. Sustainability. vol. 12 (8).
- (2019) An Agent-Based Simulation Approach To Model Hospital Logistics. International Journal of Simulation Modelling. vol. 18 (4).
- (2018) The data-driven process improvement cycle: Using digitalization for continuous improvement. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).
- (2018) Material Distribution and Transportation in a Norwegian Hospital: A Case Study. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).
- (2017) A Nested Configuration of POLCA and Generic Kanban in a High Product Mix Manufacturing System. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 513.
- (2017) Logistics 4.0 and emerging sustainable business models. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 5 (4).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2020) Autonomous Mobile Robots in Hospital Logistics. Advances in Production Management Systems : The Path to Digital Transformation and Innovation of Production Management Systems : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2020, Novi Sad, Serbia, August 30 – September 3, 2020, Proceedings, Part I.
- (2020) Cloud Material Handling Systems: Conceptual Model and Cloud-Based Scheduling of Handling Activities. Scheduling in Industry 4.0 and Cloud Manufacturing.
- (2019) Medical Supplies to the Point-Of-Use in Hospitals. Advances in Production Management Systems. Towards Smart Production Management Systems : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2019, Austin, TX, USA, September 1–5, 2019, Proceedings, Part II.
- (2019) Possibilities and Benefits of Using Material Flow Information to Improve the Internal Hospital Supply Chain. Advances in Production Management Systems. Towards Smart Production Management Systems : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2019, Austin, TX, USA, September 1–5, 2019, Proceedings, Part II.
- (2018) Possibilities and Benefits of Intermediate Care Units in Healthcare Systems from a Logistics Perspective. Advances in Production Management Systems. Production Management for Data-Driven, Intelligent, Collaborative, and Sustainable Manufacturing. IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2018, Seoul, Korea, August 26-30, 2018, Proceedings, Part I.
- (2018) Optimizing Leather Cutting Process in Make-to-Order Production to Increase Hide Utilization. Advanced Manufacturing and Automation VII Gathers selected presentations from the 7th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation (IWAMA 2017), Changshu, China.